Bulldozers

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by Susime, Jun 3, 2015.

1. Susime

Susime Active Member

I can't be the only one who enjoys having fun with these things, right?

Two of my favourite things to do with them at the moment is trying to pick people up with the scoop and then dropping them off cliffs, and also lifting cars up with the scoop. If you time it right and lower the scoop a little then quickly raise it again you can make the car flip up into the air. I've got it down to a fine art!

2. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

I like bulldozers too, although I don't drive them as much. It's fun from time to time to flip up some cars when you're bored! :D

3. AmeJouten

AmeJouten New Member

I've always found them when I am in the middle of a heavy cop chase, they do provide good amusement but the freaking cops are crackshots and I almost always get headshot as soon as I get into one. dangerous but fun time. Imostgly just lifted cop cars up and threw them off a bridge or ran over them.

4. Susime

Susime Active Member

Yes it's definitely fun when you can run over cars instead or just running into them with it. When I have opportunities to I always like to look at the car I ran over and admire my work.

5. srofltank

srofltank New Member

Yeah, it's definitely fun messing around with bulldozers with friends or alone. You're nearly unstoppable with it even with cops against you. Unfortunately, though, you're quite vulnerable with it on Online mode--people can just throw C4s at you and blow you up instantly.

6. Susime

Susime Active Member

I haven't taken one online yet, I've played with it solely in single-player.

I think at some point it might have had an update to the armour specs though, as I remember when I first played game game on the Xbox 360 you would run into a few cars then catch fire or blow up instantly. Now though it does feel like a mini-tank.

7. cabrannon529

cabrannon529 New Member

Oh, bulldozers are amazing! I remember once, I started a five-star police chase in a bulldozer, and guess what? I came out alive, and escaped the cops! They're not fast, and I'm not sure how I did it, but I did it! Bulldozers are like tanks!

8. Susime

Susime Active Member

How on earth did you survive a five-star police pursuit and escape them in a bulldozer!?

I got in to a four-star chase last night. I used various trucks and eventually some boats. I went on main roads, dirt roads, over some narrow trails and even completely off-road but no matter what I did I just could not evade them. I always had three helicopters hovering over me like vultures circling their prey. I eventually lost them when I jumped overboard from the dingy and hid underwater.

I am going to have to try a pursuit in a bulldozer now and see how I fair.

9. SeereneAngel88

SeereneAngel88 New Member

I tried surviving a pursuit with a bulldozer and while it was tough, it is certainly doable. I just took shots at cars that came a bit too close for comfort and just weaved through traffic like a madman and had the cop cars collide with the others. I just went all over the place and did some Fast and Furious maneuvers to make it out.

10. Susime

Susime Active Member

I really wish you guys hadn't said about this because I am going to have to give it a serious try now!

I may go to the airport and have a run around there because that seems to be my favourite place to go at the moment.

11. Susime

Susime Active Member

Well I've got to take my hat off to you guys who survived on the bulldozer chases. I gave it a try last night and only reached a two star level before I was shot and killed by a cop.

That will be my best to beat.