best ways to make money in gta 5 after the main storyline

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by mddimehdi, Oct 9, 2014.

1. Susime

Susime Active Member

You need to make quite a bit in order to buy some of the most expensive properties but if you're not gonna do that then you should be sitting comfortably money wise with all three characters after the storyline missions. In-fact, after The Big Score, money doesn't become a problem really.

2. niiro17

niiro17 Member

I do agree with everyone, Stock market is the best and do some little robbery to earn some extra cash.

3. Susime

Susime Active Member

Is there a set time those armoured trucks spawn? I'm going to all the areas where they are meant to spawn and have not encountered one yet. I'm only encountering them when I'm not actually looking for them!

4. dc423

dc423 New Member

That's what I did. I'd recommend doing this because it will take you the same amount of time to restart the game as it will acquiring 2 billion by robbing stores.

5. blastguardgear

blastguardgear New Member

A good way to get some real cash is buying up a couple of property. It's costly at first. But those dividends pay out high and fast. Especially since it pays weekly.

6. tarverten

tarverten New Member

If you're really good, you can alter the stock market. But it's tough because you have to be mindful of what you steal, when you steal it. You can end up costing yourself cash if you do this wrong.

7. Totalarmordestine

Totalarmordestine New Member

Two words, Armored Cars. Enough said right there. The armored cars will give out enormous amounts of money. Just two armored car thefts will give you spending money for a long time.

8. Susime

Susime Active Member

Could you elaborate on this?

I've had a go at altering the stocks a few times, like attacking trucks belonging to a certain company or robbing clothing stores but it doesn't seem to alter the stocks.

9. DDB

DDB New Member

You've got options! The stock market was already mentioned, but I personally prefer heists because I enjoy the action! The setup for heists is pretty fun as well. I'm glad they added heists, because robbing shops was getting boring for me. Okay, I confess, I still love robbing the shops! :(

10. GlacialDoom

GlacialDoom Member

Agreed, the Lester missions are the best way to make money in the single player mode. If you missed the opportunity and didn't properly invest, then you probably missed the easiest way to get rich.

11. Susime

Susime Active Member

The Ammunation stores can sometimes give generous amounts of cash if you're in need of some.

Just go in, deal with the owner than raid the tills. Same as any other shop robbery.

12. ridwan sameer

ridwan sameer New Member

If you still have the Lester missions Remaining, You're in for A LOT of money.

So after the main story line, you will be left with a load of cash. You then do a lester mission in which he specifies that one company is going to rise in stocks after your mission. Dump all/most of your money on this stock BEFORE completing the mission. Then complete it and watch the stock rise. After it reaches a stagnant position (and before it comes back down) Sell off all your stocks for a nice profit.

13. srofltank

srofltank New Member

I think it takes a little bit of knowledge until you can actually master the stock market, but it is pretty worth it in my opinion. If you're in for a little bit of fun you can end up robbing stores, robbing armoured vehicles, etc. You'll have millions worth after the main storyline so gear shouldn't be a problem.