best ways to make money in gta 5 after the main storyline

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by mddimehdi, Oct 9, 2014.

1. mddimehdi

mddimehdi New Member

So I have completed the main story and jus free roaming now but what are the best ways and tips to make cash easy? rob stores? hijack the money trucks? property management? the property management is basically what I use now most of the time. is the stock market a good one? just wanna make cash easy without spending too much lol

2. troutski

troutski Active Member

Stock market is always a good option if you know what you're doing. Robbing the armored trucks brings in some quick cash, too. It just depends on what you prefer doing for money.

3. SlickBlasianYT

SlickBlasianYT New Member

Stock market and Armored Trucks.
    I wish you could do drug deals to make money. It wouldn't pay much, but it got me some cash in GTA IV TBOGT.
    Ahhhh, love those games.

4. bleuuu

bleuuu New Member

I agree with everyone else. The stock market and armored trucks are going to be your best bet to continue to get money in the single player game.

5. Jafool

Jafool New Member

I remember doing the stock market jobs and could make ALOT of dough on that, so for anyone who doesn't know about this; google stock market mission GTA V or whatever. :)

6. ACSAPA

ACSAPA Member

Someone said that you could make enough money to buy the golf course by destroying a company's cars on the road, then buying stock in the company while it's low, then destroying the competitors' cars on the road and selling your stock high. Does this really work?

7. Jafool

Jafool New Member

There are some of those stock market things, google it and I'm sure you'll find info on it! :)

8. xHysteria

xHysteria New Member

If short cash just attack people or rob stores. But if you're looking for a bigger amount then I suggest investing in a company. I've seen people make tons of moola from investments, otherwise buy houses and selling seems like a good option.

9. megan888

megan888 New Member

To me, the stock market was the best/easiest way to make some dough. I wish that you could do it in the online version as well.

10. burtpovski

burtpovski Member

I think going with the stock market is probably the fastest and best way to make money. But I think it's funnier if you just kill people and take their money instead! It can stack up pretty quickly, depending on how you look at it.

11. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

The stock market is definitely the best way to earn money but it's not exactly exciting is it!

I prefer to do things the more traditional way and make most of my cash by robbing the stores, it does take a bit longer to make some decent money but it's a lot more fun in my opinion and that's why we play the game in the first place, to have fun.

12. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

Stock market is good but it's really boring so I don't do it that often.
    I rob a lot, that's where my money comes from.

13. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

I have to agree, if I wanted to make money from stocks and shares I do every now and again but the robbing is definitely where the fun is! The whole point of GTA is the violence and being able to do things you wouldn't normally be able to do in real life.

14. kalvinmc

kalvinmc New Member

Do robberies. Stock market gets boring as fuck.

15. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

Agreed. I think being Mr sensible goes against what GTA is all about in the first place. Missions and robberies I think has to be the main part of any players game.

16. Susime

Susime Active Member

The stock markets are an easy way to make some great cash but if you wanna go about it the traditional GTA way then go robbing people, holding up stores and targeting those ATM trucks. The ATM trucks will give out the most .

If playing as Trevor you can raid that weed farm on the Eastern side of the mountain once per week. There's a few guards present but they are easy to deal with. Go in the barn and there will be a briefcase containing I think a maximum of 100k. Unfortunately this event isn't available for Michael or Franklin, which sucks.

17. Arvis

Arvis Member

I haven't finished the game yet but do you really need to make a lot of money after completing the storyline?
    At least in all previous GTA titles, money was never a problem if you have done at least half of the story missions.

18. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

I guess you don't HAVE to carry on making money, there's plenty of other things to work on, getting your percentages up and trying to complete the game with 100% and things like that.

Making money though is a big part of the game and of course the more you can get, usually the better.

19. Thomas Hall

Thomas Hall New Member

I usually rob the armoured truck and get quite a bit and can be different amounts as well and you would have to avoid the cops and dodge the security guards or could do it fighting them as well. I have driven the Taxi and you can make quite a bit, depending on ability and how long it takes you to get the passengers to the places they want. The stock one is good, and can make quite a bit in returns and have done some property ones which are good too.

20. spectre456

spectre456 Member

What I ended up doing was using the Lester stock market missions to get myself about 2 billion for each character. It gave me an excuse to replay the game and now I don't have to worry about getting more money, now I just cause chaos.