Best Way To Make Money

Discussion in 'GTA Chinatown Wars' started by JoshSmith, Aug 7, 2013.

1. JoshSmith

JoshSmith New Member

What do you guys think is the best way to make money on ChinaTown Wars? I think the best way to make money on this game is to deal drugs, real good profit!

2. JoshSmith100

JoshSmith100 New Member

Of course the best way to earn money is dealing drugs, thats where the money is always at. Ive gotten so much money off selling coke in the game that I could buy pretty much anything I want. There are other techniques of course, but dealing drugs is the way to go.

3. darkdevil

darkdevil New Member

LOL, if only this works in real life. I must say that this method is incredibly effective for fast big money on this game, just like how they do in real life

4. Fiverr

Fiverr New Member

I do agree... dealing is the best way to get the cash! :)

5. Mark

Mark New Member

Trade drugs. At your current amount of money, you probably can trade only depressants (Weed and Downers). If you think you could go for higher profits, try hallucinogens (Ecstasy and Acid). Try to wait for tip-offs (In the form of e-mails, and it is the yellow color ones) to buy your drugs cheap and sell them really expensive.

6. Luke

Luke New Member

This part might contain *SPOILERS*...

Remember the 5 coke you bought from the dealer in Meadows Park in the mission Tricks of The Triad? Yeap, you could just take those drugs out of your stash box and sell them. Of course, best wait for a dealer who e-mails you saying that he's buying coke at a high price. If you wait for a good price, each coke can sell for $1000+. So 5 coke = $5000+! So done! Settled! Now go make the payment to Kenny.

7. jordan wilkins

jordan wilkins New Member

The best way to get money was to sell a lot of drugs lol

8. Jordanoyo

Jordanoyo New Member

I have to agree with Jordan, the way I made money was just by selling a lot of drugs haha.

9. joebel

joebel New Member

Run around and sell drugs. If it was this easy in real life I'd be so rich aha.

10. ic3squid

ic3squid New Member

Resell your drugs, but the concept seems much more easier than it would be in real life. :D

11. Joshu

Joshu New Member

As everyone already suggested, selling drugs is the fastest way to make tons of cash. But I once got lucky and landed a pretty penny from a scratch card I bought from a store! I'd advise against this though... soon enough you'll have to sell twice as many drugs as you are already just to fund your gambling habits. :D

12. BamItzMuffinz

BamItzMuffinz New Member

Yep, pretty much flipping drugs! Buy them low, stash them in your safehouse stash box, and sell 'em high when there's demand! Pretty much how it is in real life, and you get a LOT of money doing this. It was actually sort of addicting.

1 person likes this.
  13. Joshu

Joshu New Member

"It was actually sort of addicting." You sure you're selling those drugs? Not using them? ;)

14. jmoriarty630

jmoriarty630 Member

Selling drugs is the best and fastest way, at least for me. All of my friends who play the game have told me the same thing.

15. Profit5500

Profit5500 New Member

Drug dealing in video games is as fast as real life LOL. If you dealing drugs its a quick way to make money but you'll end up dead.

16. BamItzMuffinz

BamItzMuffinz New Member

Bahahaha believe me buddy, I ain't using em. At least, I hope not. KIDDING!

Seriously though, I just thought about something. In GTA V, our Classification Board in Australia gave it R18+ rating for drug use. For Chinatown Wars, they gave it M, yet you're not just using drugs, BUT SELLING THEM! What gives? o_O

17. Jasonreid

Jasonreid Member

Selling drug is clearly the best way to make money as unethical as it sounds. Selling coke, ecstasy and herion are the most profitable thus far. If only this were this easy in real life.

18. Profit5500

Profit5500 New Member

If these were easy to sell in real life and were legal to do so I would be rich. Also you would not need to work at a job anymore.

19. niiro17

niiro17 Member

Selling dopes and heroin and stuff. I made ton of money from doing it.

20. Henry

Henry New Member

I think that's one of the most realistic parts of the game, because it's like that in real life. This game should really be kept away from kids, especially the ones that are into Rap.