Best Vehicle in GTA V

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by Maddogg401, May 27, 2016.

1. Maddogg401

Maddogg401 New Member

What is your favourite car in GTA V? my personal favourite is the Pegassi Zentorno, because it reminds me of my favourite car in the whole world, the mighty Lamborghini Aventador. Its handling is good, acceleration is brutal and top speed is supreme, and it looks might once customized by Los Santos Customs. So tell me what are the vehicles worthy which are enough for you to buy in the game or which vehicle was the most fun to drive with.

2. spectre456

spectre456 Member

My favorite vehicle is the Coquette. It's not the best by any means, but it's aesthetic is so nice in my opinion that it's a worthwhile car to have.

3. SitKast

SitKast New Member

My favourite has to be the dune buggy, spent many a day cruising round Los Santos in that bad boy. It fits in perfect in Sandy Shores too, no terrain is too tough for the mighty dune buggy!

4. Bowyer

Bowyer New Member

I just posted in a different thread, but the new Pegassi Reaper coming in the Finance and Felony expansion looks gorgeous. It's exactly the kind of car I would buy in real life if I was insanely rich ;)

5. JoshT

JoshT New Member

I have two vehicles that I like a lot. First, my Armored Kuruma. I use that during missions so I am able to just sit in the car and not take any damage. Then, I have my Sandking XL. It's not going to win any races, but I like driving it around free roam due to it's looks. :)

6. justrace

justrace Member

I also like that vehicle. It's one of the most amazing and peaceful vehicle that I have ever seen.

7. justrace

justrace Member

The speed of Lamborghini Aventador is really impressive. It's one of the fastest cars in the world and it's design is also very impressive.

8. Susime

Susime Active Member

One of the cars I'm always going back to is the Rusty Rebel that I've turned into a trophy truck. It looks the part, is pretty quick and can take a lot of punishment. It's the perfect all-rounder for me.