Best Puzzle games on mobile

Discussion in 'Mobile Gaming' started by Ghost Rider, Oct 15, 2013.

1. Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider Member

Before I played Candy Crush, I had no clear winner when it came to puzzle games for Android. There were just so many and it seemed as though they were all great. But when Candy Crush Saga came along, I knew that I had a clear winner when it came to puzzle games. It was extremely addictive and it was hard to force myself to stop. For me, Candy Crush is the best.

What puzzle game do you consider to be the best?

2. msreebaybay

msreebaybay Member

I think the best puzzle game on mobile is probably candy crush. However ruzzle is a word game, but it is similar to puzzle and just as much fun.

3. Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider Member

Update guys, I have a new favorite puzzle game for mobile. It's Frozen: Free Fall! It's still a match 3 kind of game but is set in the magical world of Disney's hit animated movie Frozen. Have a look at the screen shot below:
    [​IMG]

Yup, it features the game's main characters as well. Neat huh? :)

4. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I agree with Ghost Rider, I've played this game and it is very good. Of course, it's just a variation of older, similar titles, but they also included some mechanics of their own which makes the game unique and still just as fun to play.

5. kaitheteen

kaitheteen Member

Frozen Free Fall is literally a skinned version of Candy Crush. Same concept!

6. RamZor

RamZor Member

I used to play tons of Bejeweled. It's a pretty fun game. You can play it without paying attention too much and its pretty relaxing. It's kind of a classic game so I'm sure most of the people here played it in the past.

7. ray king

ray king Member

This one is easy - Candy Crush. There are so many games exactly like this, but every friend I have kept playing this, and ultimately I just gave in to Candy Crush. I also like the Wheres my water series.

8. Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider Member

Haha, well, you could put it that way. However, if you would surf the Google Play Store or the iOS app store, you would see that there are a ton of games that play the same. And it's not really a bad thing right? Besides, Candy Crush is just a rehashed Bejeweled game anyway. So if you are tired of Candy Crush and want a new coat of paint, then you could go with Frozen Free Fall.

9. jurew2

jurew2 Member

I would suggest picking up a puzzle game called 100 doors or something similar to this name. You have to complete puzzles to open a door, you have to open 100 doors to complete the game. Sometimes the puzzles are really hard to figure out and it gets really fun.

10. elmarianexx

elmarianexx Member

Puzzle games? I played some on stardoll back when I was a little girl. Other than that I don't know about puzzle games for mobile phones.