Best Portable Gaming System?

Discussion in 'Portable Gaming' started by TheAspertarian, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

Yeah, at first I was doubtful but recently they have been pumping more and more games for it. I think it really should be more popular than it currently is, but unfortunately I think the high price tag is putting people off.

2. ACSAPA

ACSAPA Member

I'd currently have to say the PSP. There were a lot of good games, and at the time, those graphics were pretty good for a handheld. There was also a lot of hidden gems as well. My daughter still plays her PSP, playing Final Fantasy Dissidia.

3. Kamarsun1

Kamarsun1 Member

I would go with the PSP, I like the graphics better. Nintendo is geared towards the kids if you ask me.

4. gats

gats Member

I think the DS/3DS is the best in terms of game availability. I think the PSP was ok but it wasn't worth it for me to buy.

5. niiro17

niiro17 Member

PS Vita of course. But some of the games I like are coming from 3 which is Pokemon Sapphire/Ruby.

6. burtpovski

burtpovski Member

I haven't really been keeping up with portable gaming consoles because they keep releasing new ones. It looks like Nintendo is dominating the gaming console market. I'd have to say that Nintendo does make pretty good consoles though, but I don't have one particular one that I like the most.

7. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I like the look of ps vita games a lot more since they are closer to console quality but I haven't found too many that would make me want to buy it.

8. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

PS Vita is probably the best at the moment, but nothing will probably be able to top off PSP. Not in terms of gameplay, but in terms of popularity and hype! :D

9. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I agree. For some reason I think the games for it were much more interesting too. It might just be me but I feel like they were much more diverse in PSP when compared to the vita library.

10. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

Well, a lot of developers took a chance and developed games for PSP, that may be why they're more diverse. The handheld platform is already over saturated.

11. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

Yeah it seems like they are less willing to focus solely on handheld consoles nowadays probably because the market has been taken over by mobile games. Hopefully it doesn't completely die out though.