Best Muscle Building Foods for Men

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by sohni jutti, Nov 18, 2014.

1. sohni jutti

sohni jutti New Member

A again second-place finish in new York I mean obviously your conditioning was was good enough for you have a recipe or very impressive conditioning unless one of the things that we talked about on the boards didn't need to make a lot of changes I is as far as is far as like your weights that going to be about the same when we talk a lotto on Mt everybody wants to Alpha Shred know what people stage weight is would be about the same or a little less little more I posted a video on my face book the morning of the show floor New York goes to could be some or all will find out post to are like to lie only two you know Milkshake be a will be a much on small morning in you know take a video in hey this is where way in the morning and you know all models by people who buy sell me something I do we suggest see nominal quarter-million much rooms you know go to scale get on this too you know you got to see what I weigh inn I could give-away to see my there's a man so because I'm going to be shopping for so for I am slightly behavior reform home.

http://alphashredadvice.com/

2. wulfman

wulfman Member

This is spam but a good thread nonetheless. Best protein food is lean meat such as fish or chicken. Beef will give you protein but has a lot of fat in it. If you are vegetarian best way to go is soy or whey protein. Also flax seed oil is very good in putting on muscle but again you must work out.

3. wulfman

wulfman Member

Many people think simply by buying a 60 dollar mass building powder and putting it in milk will make them gain muscle. This will just lead to stomach problems and expensive waste (in terms of vitamins and minerals). Only with an important workout regimen can you reap the benefits of these supplements. Best thing more than anything else is to eat fresh food and make it yourself. And eat large portions of it.