Best game of the series?

Discussion in 'GTA San Andreas' started by Brem, Aug 6, 2013.

1. O_Wright

O_Wright New Member

Without a doubt San Andreas is the best GTA there ever was.
    The poor graphcs are almost relaxing as you get fed up with how modern and realistic games are geting today, for me the old games are the best.
    The jetpacks, fun little cheats and glitches, incredible vehicles, the list could be infinite with such a well made game.
    I think it's something that could not be re-made as we'd miss all of the little imperfections, and as I mentioned earlier the game would be 'perfect'.
    Little things made the game. Having to feed CJ, having to take him to the gym, the unique characters and the environment - the famous Grove Street and the countryside waiting to be explored on your motorbike.
    GTA San Andreas will always be one of my most favorite games period. The old GTA's are best, although on the the other hand GTA 5's beautiful graphics make it a luxury to play, but nope! Still San Andreas

1 person likes this.
  2. fatguy39

fatguy39 New Member

My first GTA would be Vice City, and then Grand Theft Auto 3, but those two weren't too appealing for me to keep on staying; it's probably the story. San Andreas is the first one that I really like due to its nature of family gang thingy. CJ is also quite the likable character too, haha! I'll never forget the part where *spoilers* the whole Grove Street gets messed up after finding out that Smoke and Ryder are frauds. *end spoilers* It also had a lot of content (but of course, it's not that much when compared with the new ones). Basically it all came down for me with the story; it's pretty nice.

Toreno is quite the badass, haha!

3. MrZ0mbiesFanatic

MrZ0mbiesFanatic New Member

San Andreas was my favorite GTA game by far. Even though, I had fun with the other ones, I just loved the story of this game and the characters in it. Although GTA5 is a very close second for me, as that game reminds me of San Andreas as well.