Best arcade racing games?

Discussion in 'Sim Racing' started by elmarianexx, Aug 14, 2015.

1. ZXD123

ZXD123 Member

I would say the burn out series are the best arcade racing games for me personally. I also loved Ridge Racer 64 as an oldie as the drifting aspect added so much more fun to the game.

2. Locoton22

Locoton22 Member

I am highly agree with your comment, that game was so lit, one ofthe best arcade games I have ever played, the fact you dont have to race anyone is amazing, it is like you somehow have to race against yourself and improve your skills on the steering wheel.

3. erook7878

erook7878 Active Member

Those graphics bring me back. That reminds me of one of those single game handheld games from back in the day. It's amazing how far video graphics have come.

4. erook7878

erook7878 Active Member

I can't believe I've forgotten about this game. I remember playing a demo of this game back in the day. I think it was a PS2 demo when it was first released.

5. erook7878

erook7878 Active Member

These are just classic games. People like to compare it to modern games. Of course compared to new games, those aren't going to be that good, but for the time, those were awesome games.

6. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I know what you mean. It's not a title that I usually think about when I hear racing but it totally is in that category definitely. I agree it's lots of fun and even more fun playing it in the arcade where you could use an actual steering wheel.