Assetto Corsa: Has anyone heard of this game?

Discussion in 'Sim Racing' started by wowtgp, Oct 10, 2013.

1. wowtgp

wowtgp Member

Assetto Corsa was announced to be released on PC on 2011 and we haven't heard much about it since then. They have kept releasing some screenshots from the game that looks unrealistic to be honest. Yes, they are so good that they look photo-shopped I was wondering if you guys are a part of the community and know more about this game. Have you heard about it?

2. Hemingway

Hemingway Member

3. wowtgp

wowtgp Member

What? Is it scheduled for 2013 release? Why haven't they released more information about this game then? Don't they care about it at all? They should be promoting this game if they were to release this game this year. It doesn't seems like it though.

4. Hemingway

Hemingway Member

I'm just going by what it says on that page, brother. I think they'll be in a bit of trouble with Valve if they don't deliver, though.

5. wowtgp

wowtgp Member

I hoe they deliver on their promises since this game is really looking amazing. We haven't gotten any gameplay videos though which makes me apprehensive of this game. The only thing they have released is some amazing screenshots.

6. Hemingway

Hemingway Member

Yeah. There's some tech previews up on youtube but I don't think they do the game justice. I'll post a link in case you're interested.

7. barneyjustice

barneyjustice New Member

wow... super given here information thanks