Are you thinking about getting GTA V on PC?

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by wowtgp, Nov 6, 2014.

1. wowtgp

wowtgp Member

A lot of details have emerged about the PC version of GTA V. It's gong to be packed with exclusive features like 4K support and 60FPS. Are you getting this game for PC?

2. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I already have it on my console and I'm not that much of a graphics junkie so I probably won't be buying another copy. If in the future I got to buy a better rig and I want to replay GTA then I'd definitely consider it as an alternative for my second or third run of the game.

3. WAVWirmer

WAVWirmer Member

Ill be getting it on PC for one simple reason MOD's. I cant wait for all they crazy fun things that get modded into the game. I just cant wait.

4. moaz13

moaz13 Member

Of course I want the best version of the game, I held out one the previous version because it looked real ugly. Not just that but of-course everything else that makes PCs objectively better.

5. troutski

troutski Active Member

I think you have to get this version of GTA V if you own a high-end gaming PC and love the series, even if you've already played it or own it on another console.

6. MrMoose

MrMoose New Member

Yes, I have thought about it a lot. But I am not too sure because I've never played GTA before other then at a friends and families houses. It seems like a great game just to goof around in and have fun with friends. So I am probably going to end up buying it!

7. niiro17

niiro17 Member

Yeah I will get GTA V on PC. But I need to upgrade my PC first before I buy this game. The reason I want to play this game on PC because I want to mod the game.

8. spectre456

spectre456 Member

At this moment in time I have no plans to get GTA V for PC, but rather for PS4. I have a hard time playing GTA games with a keyboard and I don't want to spend money on a PC controller. Once the mods start rolling in and I see how good they are I might get tempted to get a PC copy of the game, but until then I'll stick with the PS4.

9. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

This is definitely one of the best things about having a game on PC. I've always enjoyed seeing the things that people are coming up with on PC gaming scene and with this new GTA which is very massive I'm even more excited.

10. Kamarsun1

Kamarsun1 Member

The PC waited to long to release this one. I don't get why they would wait months after it's already on consoles, unless it has something completely different I don't see the point in buying it.

11. gats

gats Member

Hopefully GTA5 will be a good port on to the PC. I have not been disappointed by the other GTA games for PC so far though.

12. burtpovski

burtpovski Member

If you have the game on console already I don't really see why anyone would want to get it on PC too. Maybe it's to play with friends, but other than that I wouldn't really get it. But that's just me.

13. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

There's some additional features in PC and I'm guessing people probably want to play it there for the mods too. I think most just have PC and don't have consoles though so they have been waiting a long time for this game to come out.

14. teabwoi

teabwoi Member

I have been thinking if this should be a game that I get because the one that I had for my Xbox got stuck in my Xbox and now my Xbox is not working. I think that this would be really good for me to get because I just need to get this game back.

15. Solar

Solar Member

I really want to get it on PC but there's no way in hell my current rig would run it. I'm gonna grab it whenever I upgrade this piece of junk, though. I loved the game on the 360 so it's gonna be fun to rediscover it!

16. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I'm looking forward to playing it too but I'm not in too much of a hurry because I know the game will stick around for a long time and for now I can just watch some clips online to find out more about the extra features.

17. mssfgaming

mssfgaming Member

GTA V on the PC is amazing. A lot of people get mad when there is a game out for the gaming market but the PC version is nothing but a port. Case in point, Batman: Arkham Knight has been widely criticized for doing this and they actually cancelled the sales for the PC version. However, GTA V is like a brand new game, they upgraded everything and optimized the game for the PC, making the game run smoothly on the PC that has the requirements it needs. Most times, even if the PC does meet the requirements, the game could still be laggy and be a bad gaming experience.

18. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

I got it on the PC and I couldn't be happier! The modding community is awesome and being able to play the game at 60fps on a high resolution is the icing on the cake.

19. spectre456

spectre456 Member

What kind of mods have they released so far? I'm not a PC gamer, so I don't keep up with this stuff, but I'm interested to see what they've come up with so far.

20. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

Yeah you really gotta appreciate how Rockstar treats their properties and their fans. They always make extra effort to put in nice additions that somehow don't feel out of place or gimmicky.