Are You Ready For The Next One?

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by teabwoi, Dec 20, 2014.

1. teabwoi

teabwoi Member

I was just thinking to myself the other day that GTA 5 must have been one of the top games that I have ever played in my lifetime of video gaming and I really think that it will be a top game for a really long time. What do you guys think that next game will be like and what would you like to see more of in the next game.

Me personally I hope that they have a lot more heists in the game because I really like them in GTA 5, but I really think that they did not have as much as I would have liked in the game.

What do you guys want to see in the next game?

2. LanceVance

LanceVance New Member

I should be getting GTA 5 soon, I was going to hold out a bit longer but I've been hearing a lot of awesome things about it, such as the heists, etc. Are the heists something that you can only do online? Or can you do a multiplayer with someone else in the room with you?

3. Jafool

Jafool New Member

Yes, I am ready as hell. GTA V was GREAT and the GTAs just keep getting better and better.

I just really want more and better in the next GTA. I mean, more of the same just a bit improved.
    Also less problems in launch and stuff, less bugs and issues.
    Really looking forward to the next game though! :) Might be a while...

4. Maxx Johnson

Maxx Johnson New Member

Maybe not ready just yet, but I definitely would love a HD GTA set in San Fierro, or even Las Venturas. I think the next GTA will be better than GTA V since the GTA's just keep getting better and better, and Rockstar is continuing this trend, by the looks of it.

5. troutski

troutski Active Member

I doubt heists will be a part of the next game because that would make it feel too similar. I think they'll find a different way to incorporate the simultaneous use of three single player characters at the same time for missions. I can't see them doing a GTA VI that's about pulling off heists, though.

6. ACSAPA

ACSAPA Member

No, I'm not even close to ready for the next GTA. They are still releasing DLC for the current game so I'm not in a huge rush for another game.

7. alexandriadb

alexandriadb New Member

I'm not sure if I'm ready for the next yet. I just want some add ons and some DLC for GTA V and I'll be happy. On GTA IV I played all of the add ons and they were a nice touch. Ballad of Gay Tony and the Lost and Dammed were fun! It was nice to see other perspectives of life in Liberty City. I want that for GTA V, maybe not even different characters but an extended version of the story and main characters we already have.

8. ACSAPA

ACSAPA Member

I guess GTA V will be one of the few games not to release a Game of the Year or complete edition. How could they possibly put all the DLC from the past couple of years in disc form? Part of me secretly wishes they would do what Dead or Alive 5 Final Round did and release one final disc based game that is the definitive edition with all the DLC. But that would be hard to do because even this year they released more DLC for GTA V.

9. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

I don't really know how they can improve GTA 5 at the moment. It'll probably take a long time before GTA 6 appears since GTA V is nearly perfect.
    I think they are going to implement new maps, probably a new gameplay engine too. I'm eagerly waiting to see how they can improve this game!

10. Briggs

Briggs New Member

I'd like to see more rampages. As far as game play I'd just like to be able to do more.

11. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

While I'm still playing and enjoying GTA V, I think I'm ready for the next game to be announced. We certainly won't be seeing a new GTA for at least another year I wouldn't have thought but I'd like to be able to see what rockstar have got planned or what they're thinking about for their next game.

12. Capri

Capri New Member

I haven't played it yet but I seriously can't wait. GTA is one of the best franchaise in all the gaming. I bought my new computer for GTA V and for the Witcher 3 and for the first time in years I not only think, I KNOW that it will be done right. I tried to avoid any console rewievs of the game so I won't spoil it to myself so soon enough I'll be on great adventure.

13. burtpovski

burtpovski Member

GTA V was a great game. I'm hoping that they don't do anything too crazy in GTA VI. I mean if they do, they'll probably do a good job of it, because that's what Rockstar and the team does right?

14. untitled

untitled New Member

I can't deny that they are getting better, but the next one needs a revamp..the engine itself is getting pretty old for me. The autoaiming lock-on is just uninteresting now, the driving mechanics are great...the series needs a new fresh approach though that's forsure.

15. jamiew23

jamiew23 New Member

I'm ready!!! I just hope they don't allow you to explore the whole map without having to do any missions. I spent days exploring round with no real need to do any missions and that's one of the main reason I did the missions in the first place :p

Looking forward to seeing what they can do next though :D

16. Briggs

Briggs New Member

I've played V so much that I had to seriously slow down. I've even gone back to COD just to have something different. I am ready for another one as soon as they are ready to put it out.