Are you planning on upgrading your PC?

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by wowtgp, Sep 16, 2014.

1. FergusMacLeod

FergusMacLeod Member

I am. But I don't have the money at the moment. But as soon as I get some, I am going to upgrade my PC for sure since I can't play any of the new games that are released which sucks. My PC is old, but works fine, for older games. Anyway I can't run anything newer than 2012.

2. john flaming

john flaming Member

I am fine with the speed of my system but I need to upgrade the har disk space as I need to install the more games in it. I have a large amount of ram and high-quality graphics card so I never had freezing or slow speed.

3. demitri

demitri Member

Yes, I am planning to upgrade my PC. I would like to upgrade the ram and the graphics card so I could enjoy the high-quality graphics with high-speed gaming. This is the best thing in PC that we can upgrade it anytime as we cannot do it for console.

4. arachnophobik

arachnophobik New Member

I'm not as I'm currently using a laptop. But I do plan to buy an actual desktop PC eventually, maybe even have a custom-built one. Gaming isn't really the best on my laptop, but it gets the job done so I'm good with it so far. I just need to save enough for a phone first before I start saving for a brand new custom PC.

5. john flaming

john flaming Member

I recently updated my PC for games and i do not have any further plan to upgrade it until I do not feel the need. This the the best thing in PC that you can upgrade it any time you want.

6. spice123

spice123 Member

john flaming I absolutely agree, I recently upgraded my pc as well. I bought better graphic card and added 4GB of RAM so now I have 8GB. And just this two things changed my pc performance a lot.

7. jakub1

jakub1 Member

I'm in the process of doing my research to get a new graphics card.

8. Athanas

Athanas Member

Yes. It is very important to upgrade your PC to the latest softwares that are compatible with the current games. Otherwise it will only be compatible with a few of them.

9. overcast

overcast Member

I think a lot of people are planning to upgrade. Because new games require more strong hardware. And that's something is harder to control over. I'd say people should definitely try more RAm and graphics card.

10. fishbate

fishbate Member

I always see to it that my pc is within requirements either for games or applications. I usually do a by module upgrade rather than buying the whole thing.