Are you GTA addicted?

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by wowtgp, Sep 16, 2013.

1. sos

sos New Member

I would not call a love for something addiction. I will go with passion. I have a passion for the GTA series of games that makes it okay for me to play over and over again.

2. Creature

Creature New Member

Yes, I am so addicted to GTA.

3. Takedon

Takedon New Member

I was addicted to GTA III. I used to know every single mission from start to end, every car and every character. I used to play it from when I woke up till when I went to sleep but that was 5 years ago. I think GTA III was the only game that got me addicted to it.

4. AndreiFL

AndreiFL Member

I don't think I'm very addicted to GTA 5. However, I enjoy playing it when I'm bored or when I have some free time. SA:MP is very enjoyable any time you have nothing to do.

5. Rylag

Rylag New Member

I'm not really addicted to GTA V but I am kind of addicted to riding bikes on the game.

6. Chia555

Chia555 New Member

I was addicted but I haven't been playing as much since I got an xbox one. I would be alot easier if I just had a copy or my xbox one too then I would probably be playing every day.

7. Kandikkal

Kandikkal Member

I was addicted to GTA Vice City. My mother used to complain that I am not going out and is always sitting before computer playing stupid games. But I grew up and I can safely say that I am not addicted to GTA anymore. I just can't stop playing CS:GO anyway. Of course, I am not addicted :p

8. idlecuriosities

idlecuriosities New Member

When I first got the game, I most definitely was. I would play for hours on end. All of my free time went towards playing GTA V. I don't play as much now, but during that stretch I was definitely addicted.

9. Scott Rooney

Scott Rooney New Member

Yes! It is the only game on my Xbox that I play, I hope they bring it onto PC/Xbox One/PS4 so I can continue my addiction!

10. AndreiFL

AndreiFL Member

I've been addicted to SA, it was and it still is my favorite GTA.

11. cpvr

cpvr New Member

I was addicted for awhile when I first got it, but now I maybe play once or twice a week for a couple of hours at a time.

12. idlecuriosities

idlecuriosities New Member

Pretty much the same for me. My gaming habits have changed over the years, you could say when I first got San Andreas that I was addicted to that game. I have less time to play nowadays, and plenty of games that I would like to get around to.

13. Ha777yya

Ha777yya New Member

I would like to say, no. As i can easily stop myself playing for days. But when i do play i can go a bit over the top! End up playing all night and shattered for work the next day!

14. useruseruser

useruseruser Member

I am. I spend two hours playing a night. It's just so good. I could wander around Los Santos for hours. I haven't even finished the campaign. I'll get to it eventually.

15. cpvr

cpvr New Member

My fiance and I beat the campaign in about a month.

16. chasedood

chasedood New Member

This is a really crazy question here. I already know everyone is going to say YES. I mean hell, how could you not be addicted to this game? I have been playing the Grand Theft Auto series for years, and every single time they come out with another new game I am addicted to it all over again. The best thing about the series is that once you have 100% completion, it still does not get old just running around the city acting like a maniac. There is always something to do and it is always for sure a blast running from the cops!!!

17. JayR17

JayR17 New Member

Very addicted. I remember back when I bought GTA IV, those were the days. When GTA V was announced I could not wait to get my hands on it and when I finally did, those were the greatest moments ever. I just love the storyline, the mechanics, and they fact that I can kill anyone.

18. teabwoi

teabwoi Member

Yeah I think that I have a really bad case of the addiction because sometimes I can literally sit and just play this game for hours and hours and sometimes when I am playing it I hear my GF calling me but for because of my addiction I just cannot move from the tv. I will tell you that when I had fir4st gotten the game I think that I used to spend too much time on it. It is only now that I am really gaining some kind of control over me and this game because at one point I will tell you that it literally used to rule my life.

19. GoodReplays

GoodReplays New Member

Hello, my name is Hector and I am a GTA addict since the original days of Grand Theft Auto San Andreas!

20. latoya0511

latoya0511 New Member

I know that when i first play it i am addicted. I pay attention to everything in the game. After awhile its nothing to new to me and i just play it casually.