Are you getting GTAV for PC?

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by LGNPanda, Apr 7, 2015.

1. Aladar

Aladar New Member

Yeah, they did a great job with optimizing the game. It still needs some tweaking, from what I've heard, but it uses CPU and GPU cores nicely and has a ton of options. I mean, after two years, it well should, but you know. Always nice.

2. spectre456

spectre456 Member

I already have the game on PS4, so I will probably skip on the pc version. I know it has better graphics and a huge possibility of having great mods, but I like playing GTA games on console more than on PC.

3. devinametallic

devinametallic New Member

I love GTA a lot! And I mean like ( I masturbate to the poster with that Aaliyah-looking chick on the GTA Vice City poster on my wall at night sometimes) a lot. But I don't think I want to play it on my computer. I just love the feel of playing on television on my Playstation. LOL

4. LGNPanda

LGNPanda New Member

It shouldn't be that expensive for you guys if you don't live in Australia. I had to pay $98AUD at that time which equals to $75USD. It was outrageous but yeah... kinda worth it.

5. Susime

Susime Active Member

The only reason I would get it for PC is for the mods, however I don't think my PC would be able to handle it to be honest, maybe once or if I upgrade it I might consider it. Ahh well, I've got it on Xbone, so I'm happy enough.

6. Grimp

Grimp New Member

Yep I'm definately going to get it when it goes down in price, I'm sure it will become my favourite game for quite some time, I'm totally hyped about it but I'm too broke at the moment to pay the full price :( Someone wanna buy it for me? hahaha

7. Totalarmordestine

Totalarmordestine New Member

I would ONLY do this if I didn't already have a console version. Yes, I know the PC graphics, mods, and all that jazz. But there is no way in the world I'm going to allow myself to come out of pocket for the same game over again.

8. Marie Howard

Marie Howard New Member

I think the PC version is better than the PS4/Xbox One version. You can max out the graphics if you have a good video card and HD screens. I will try the PC version as well.