Anyone still plays VC?

Discussion in 'GTA Vice City' started by Toorex, Jun 25, 2014.

1. niiro17

niiro17 Member

No, I don't. The last time I played VC was 2010 on PS2. I want to play it again in the future.

2. Rowe992

Rowe992 New Member

I still play from time to time on pc. A fun game with cool graphics considering it was released over a decade ago. I wish they release it on Android like how they did GTA 3 and San Andreas.

3. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

I still do! Very classic and fun game! For a game released a long time ago you can do a lot of things.
    I love the missions too, they are interesting and put togheter pretty well. The graphics are nice too for a game that old.
    Of course the new games are better but VC is still pretty fun!

4. moneyman

moneyman New Member

I have Vice City in my computer and I like to randomly play it while I don't have anything more important to do. Actually it was at that time when it was released maybe the best game available.

5. Nergaahl

Nergaahl New Member

I do from time to time, only to roam around and kill people. Also, I like that "SEAWAYS" cheat code, as VC is the only game in which you can do this, so that's what I usually do. Also I like exploring the island, it has very nice views and reminds me of childhood.

6. Larrel94

Larrel94 Member

Occasionally. I bought it off the Google Play Store last year and played through about half of it. Last time I played it was about a month or two ago. I should probably go back and finish it now that you mention it...

7. LanceVance

LanceVance New Member

What does the SEAWAYS cheat do? I'm assuming it has something to do with the water? And I guess that it's only on PC, eh? I guess you can't do any cheat codes on xBox 360?

8. rachael

rachael New Member

I love Vice City, and I still play it, it's probably my favourite GTA game, I love everything about it, in my opinion it has the best radio stations, an awesome city layout, great scenery, I just love the game in it's entirety. And I just love Ray Liotta as Tommy!
    I would really love for R* to release a new game set in Vice City, whether it be in the present or set back in the awesome 80s.

9. Nergaahl

Nergaahl New Member

Well it allows you to drive on water, with your car, from anywhere. It's really nice. I don't know about Xbox, but it has always been easier to type in cheats than do certain button combos. At least that's my opinion.

10. Blacklist#25

Blacklist#25 New Member

I just reinstalled the game on PC yesterday and I'm planning on a GTA VC marathon on Haloween once I get things done. I feel like this game deserves a second look because I never really took it in me when I first finished the game.

11. LanceVance

LanceVance New Member

Cool. Does that mean that you can do Check Point Charlie using a car instead of a boat? And is the car easier to control on water than the boat? For me, if you make one mistake with the boat it can cost you the mission, because it takes so long to correct the mistake and get back on track.

12. bluebunting

bluebunting New Member

Vice City was the first GTA game I ever played. It got me into the rest of the series and I still play the game from time to time. The soundtrack is still a classic. Sometimes I wouldn't even do any missions for a while, and just drive around listening to it.

13. pedanticGal

pedanticGal New Member

I stop playing VC when I reached secondary school and after I bought my PC and installed San Andreas instead. After that, I was not able to touch anymore the VC. I feel in love with SA.

14. RamZor

RamZor Member

I don't really play it because I enjoy the new ones more. Its still a pretty good game and I might play it again one day.

15. dannyboy

dannyboy Member

I still play the game and i rank it among the best games in the GTA series. Tommy is my favorite character of all time besides CJ from San Andreas . I like the missions in this game and i found them to be very fun to go through.