Anyone still plays VC?

Discussion in 'GTA Vice City' started by Toorex, Jun 25, 2014.

1. SLAMDAT

SLAMDAT New Member

I played too much of it, I explored almost every nook and cranny in it. There's nothing left to do.

2. secretlytaco

secretlytaco New Member

Yeah, I rarely finish games myself :p Maybe if I were better at them, but I usually just quit the game and buy a new game before I get round to playing it again.

3. KNH

KNH Member

Sometimes, yes. It was one of the first games I loved and it's always nice to go back and play it for the memories :)

4. Balaal

Balaal Member

Yes I still do play it. It's so much fun to play when I have nothing else to do. It's even better playing it now that I actually live IN south Florida lol. I think I enjoy VC more than San Andreas actually.

5. ic3squid

ic3squid New Member

I used to play it a lot, started to mod it and stuff. But then I got bored of it, I've literally done everything possible in the game, I would play it any day if there was some stuff added to it.

6. kaineparker

kaineparker Member

I had the game on PS2 but lost it. Recently got it again for the PC. I'm not too far into it but I just got to the point where I meet Cortez. It's a fun game, but I much prefer GTA V. I'm playing Vice City more for nostalgia's sake at the moment.

7. Jerome Moore

Jerome Moore New Member

I still have a Playstation 2 just so I can play vVce City. Even Though I played it over and over, I still enjoy it.

8. ACSAPA

ACSAPA Member

Sometimes, I do. I like the 80's theme that Vice City had. I do wish that, other than Vice City Stories, they would make another GTA game in that location. GTA4 took place in Liberty City with graphics way more enhanced than that of GTA3 or Liberty City Stories. GTA5 did way more with Los Santos than San Andreas did. Why can't we all revisit the area of Vice City on the Next Gen consoles?

9. BulletsFrozen

BulletsFrozen New Member

Completely agree with you on the graphics part :), I think there gorgeous in there own classy kind of way. But you will be surprised at how many people still play Vice City. I actually crank up a Vice City Multiplayer mod I have every once in a while and there are always people on line. May not be the smoothest experience but its always crazy stupid fun :p.

10. Rohan99

Rohan99 Member

I hope to see a version of Vice City on Android so that I can finally get to finish the game. Of all the GTA games I have played, Vice city is the only one that I never finished. I want an Android version because I don't want to play on pc.

11. erik120

erik120 New Member

I replayed it a lot of times anyway but nowadays if I were to replay it again I would only do it with some graphics and game mechanic enhancing mods, since there are a lot of such awesome mods but I just didn't get the time or want to do it that much nowadays.

12. MisterRay97

MisterRay97 New Member

I used to play it till last year or so. I got GTA:IV after that and stopped playing Vice City. I played it for nostalgia and I loved to mod it. I'm thinking about playing it again if I find my disc. If not, will just purchase it in a Steam sale. ;)

13. LuckyGirl08

LuckyGirl08 New Member

I do not play VC anymore since I have GTA 5. I honestly do not even know where my VC disk is at. If I find it, I may play it just to remind me how the game is.

14. jmoriarty630

jmoriarty630 Member

From time to time, I install VC and play it either until I finish it or get bored. It was my favorite game from the series, when I was younger I'd play it daily. I think I finished it at least 6-7 times.

15. LanceVance

LanceVance New Member

I still play this game, I've probably finished it at least 10 times. I'll usually play it for about 30 minutes or so a day, so it still takes me some time to finish, even though I know the secrets and stuff.

16. Athertle

Athertle New Member

Yes, I do. I've beat the game countless times, and it's still great! One of my favorite parts of VC is the driving experience. It's one of the best, in my opinion.

I guess I'm really outdated because I play GTA on my tablet and I have GTA 3, as well as GTA VC on it. Nothing compared to GTA 5, I hear and I bet.

17. prey

prey New Member

Yeah, I do, but only with mods. The original is kind of boring.

18. axwell2000

axwell2000 New Member

Yeah its been an on and off thing for years ever since I first played it, finished it a lot of times, discovered almost all of the secrets or saw them on the internet and so on. I replayed it a year ago again with HD mods and new models, cars, weapons and game mechanics. Its an awesome game as ever.

19. daimashin

daimashin New Member

I still have the game and would like to replay the game but I'm too lazy to set up my PS2. :p I'm kinda hoping that there could be a remaster or something in the future.

20. wowtgp

wowtgp Member

I play it on my Android Phone now. I have not intention of playing the game on my PC or consoles as it's too old. But it doesn't mean that I don;t like the game. It's just that I have GTA V to play right now.