Anyone playing Fallout: Shelter? [iOS]

Discussion in 'Mobile Gaming' started by theGIJST, Jun 26, 2015.

1. theGIJST

theGIJST Member

Fallout: Shelter is a game that has been revealed at E3 this year, right after Fallout 4 presentation, and it's a completely free game for iOS. Android version is about to come out in a month or two. I sadly, don't own an iPhone or an iPad or anything iOS, so I will have to wait for the android version. It's currently the first game on the iPhone store (however it's called) in 48 countries, so there's got to be someone here who's playing or has played that game.

If there is anyone, how did you like it and what is your favorite moment from the game?

2. mssfgaming

mssfgaming Member

Sadly, I have an Android phone, so as for mobile apps go, Fallout Shelter is not in my library as of now. However, I do own an iPad so Fallout Shelter does belong in that library of mine. I just wish the game could be in a more mobile fornate rather than a tablet but eh, what can you can do. The game itself is amazing, really capturing that Fallout atmosphere, with all its charm and horror. If you don't have this app right now, go get it. It's not some sort of cheap app that ties itself with the main game, it really is cool as a standalone title.

3. niiro17

niiro17 Member

Nope, I don't have an iPhone or iPad, I only have an Android phone too. Kinda shocked and sad at the same time when I learned that this game will be on iOS and Android will be released in the future.

4. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

I played Fallout Shelter on my phone for a while and I got bored of it pretty quick, though some of my friends still hit it up from time to time to pass the time. It's a cool game though.

5. spectre456

spectre456 Member

I played it for a good while before my phone decided to die on me. I really liked the game, it was a great way to waste time.

6. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I just downloaded this game because I've been hearing a lot about it but I haven't had time to try it out. It does look like it's something I'd like though since I like these types of games on touchscreens the most.

7. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

Just tried it out a few days ago and now I can't stop playing. I have always been interested in sims type games so this is great for me and it is very well made. I just wished I knew more of the things they are referencing because I never played the original source game.