Anyone playing Counter Strike: Global Offensive?

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by theGIJST, Jul 17, 2015.

1. theGIJST

theGIJST Member

Is there anyone here who enjoys playing CS:GO? I got it a long time ago, around the time when it released, and I always played it on and off. I used to play for a few days, and then I'd stop, and then pause for a long time, and get back in again. However, when I got back in two months ago or so, I didn't pause. I'm playing competitive matches every day. That's why I didn't have a lot of fun. I didn't play competitive matches often. Competitive is where the game excels. It's what it's made for. It's so much more fun than casual. In casual, nobody plants the bomb, or rescues the hostage and money is never an issue. In competitive, you have to carefully spend your money, or you will not have enough money and be forced to play with a pistol against AWPs. Anyone else playing competitive here? What rank are you? I'm a distinguished master guardian, hoping to improve soon.

2. mssfgaming

mssfgaming Member

Right here! I got it last year when it was on sale and I played it for like 10 hours in total, a bunch of deathmatch and Arms Race and eventually dropped it. Then my friend, who was like Gold Nova Master around then, invited me to play some competitive with him. I ranked Silver 2 and just got discouraged. Recently, I wanted to actually get better and play with my friends and now I'm MG trying to rank up more. My friend is DMG but in reality, deserves LEM because of the vac ban wave and I'm around the MG2 skill level. The vac ban wave really screwed things up.

3. niiro17

niiro17 Member

I used to play Counter Strike:Global Offensive last year. I played it for half a year and I uninstalled it December last year, because I spend a lot of money buying keys, cases and skins. Good thing I uninstalled, spent too much money on that game.

4. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

I used to play it briefly but I don't anymore. I kind of fell out of the franchise and I hate grinding for ranks - CS:GO is not a game you play for fun! :p

5. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I tried playing this but in just as bad at it as I was in the previous versions. I don't mind getting killed very often though as the game is still very fun even for a forever noob like me.

6. RamZor

RamZor Member

I play cs:go from time to time. The skill this game takes is very appealing. The problem is that my ping is meh, so I can't enjoy that game as I would like to.

7. sam123

sam123 New Member

[quote=" Competitive is where the game excels. It's what it's made for. It's so much more fun than casual. In casual, nobody plants the bomb, or rescues the hostage and money is never an issue. In competitive, you have to carefully spend your money, or you will not have enough money and be forced to play with a pistol against AWPs. .[/quote]
    tai nhac chuong hay
    I like your idea. hoping to improve soon. :)

8. gats

gats Member

CS go just seems like it turned more into an item trading game like team fortress 2. I am just find with playing Counter Strike: Source or 1.6.

9. hafiz93

hafiz93 Member

Yep, I feel the exact same way. As a result I rarely play any competitive nowadays. I play a lot of deathmatches, casuals, and arm-race, but still, the game is filled with wallhacks and aim-bots that it's getting quite frustrating to play.

10. Squigly

Squigly Active Member

I used to play it quite often, but the lack of action over hackers has put me off the game. The hacking issue has only gotten worse with the Steam sales, since the game is only $5 hence many cheaters aren't scared of VAC bans.