Anyone Play Flappy Bird.

Discussion in 'Mobile Gaming' started by msreebaybay, Feb 6, 2014.

1. kaitheteen

kaitheteen Member

The only reason that I started to play Flappy Bird was because my friends convinced me into it. But as all hypes go, I eventually got bored of it after getting used to the controls. All my friends were addicted to it when the game got popular, but I was never the one to get too into it.

2. MissBin

MissBin Member

Nope i haven't tried it yet, but i heard that it broke records in number of downloads. It looks simple to play but i am sure it is pretty damn hard to be good at it. I also think that this kind of game easily gets you addicted so i won't risk it to surely get in the game for couple of hours.:)

3. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

It really was huge for a brief period, and I wouldn't be surprised if it indeed broke records. The simplest games really do get the most attention on mobile gaming, it seems.

4. RamZor

RamZor Member

I stopped playing it but I used to play it a lot. My top score was like 75. It's a pretty fun game.

5. vennybunny

vennybunny Member

Actually, in my experience, the less I was focused on the game, the better I did. My highschore of 144 was acheived during a particularly zoned-out day.

My friends were furious.

Quick edit: I uninstalled and reinstalled that game at least half a dozen times, so I won't be surprised either if it broke download records. :D

6. Gin0710

Gin0710 Member

Is that back up? I thought it crashed. I'm afraid to play it because it's so addicting.

7. camsdad

camsdad New Member

I think it's a great time killer, but not a great game. I've been around people who play all the time (it's gone but the apk is still available) and I'm amazed at how high their scores are! I can't play for more than a few minutes, can't imagine devoting that much time to a game like FB.