Anyone else notice smuggler aircraft rewards stacking up?

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by blinghoblanger, Jun 15, 2015.

1. blinghoblanger

blinghoblanger New Member

I've played free roam for a few hours today (Xbox 360) and noticed that consecutive Trevor's smuggler aircraft takedowns yielded progressively higher rewards. The last one I got, just before logging off, gave me 30K reward. Anyone else noticed this?

Also, it's nice to see increased frequency of free roam events.

2. Totalarmordestine

Totalarmordestine New Member

Yeah it maxes out at 30K. This is the highest paying freeroam activity by far, along with the smuggler helicopters, but nobody seems to care about them anymore.

3. tarverten

tarverten New Member

yes!

i expend hours in solo session yesterday and raked smuggler planes, got the reward to go up from 17k to 30k

at one point i had smuggler plane, distract cops and smuggler plane again!

70k in 15mins or less!

4. blastguardgear

blastguardgear New Member

Oh hellz yeah, one session dwindled down to 4 peeps then me just solo and had 3 smuglers inna row & sold two cars inbetween. Very nice.

Wonderings if this is just for this weekend, hope it continues like this.

5. thepieeatingjay

thepieeatingjay Member

Good!

seriously, if the rate of activities is not gonna decrease after this weekend i might actualy stay in freeroam more

i personaly don't like never ending death matches and i atleast want something to cover up the costs of ammo used to grief any asshole that kills me

6. shadowsupernature

shadowsupernature New Member

The good thing is that most people tend to ignore them. Not making it to the plane before it "escapes" is usually your biggest concern.

I take a Hydra both to catch up to the thing quicker and to avoid unnecessary contact with other players while on the job, but you can pretty much do it in any way you want - Buzzard, Savage or a sports car until you're underneath it + homing launcher, you name it.

Heck, I've downed one before with a Swift by ramming it.