Anyone else live in Los Angeles?

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto' started by Knoonz, Jan 12, 2014.

1. Knoonz

Knoonz New Member

I couldn't believe it when I got the coffee shop mission. It was in the neighborhood that's made to look lorikeets my own and I had just bought an overpriced coffee there earlier that day. I was so mad about that stupid $5 coffee that the game was scarily cathartic.

Anyone else live in LA? What''a the best thing you've stumbled onto?

2. sidd230

sidd230 Member

Since you happen to live in L.A., you have to play L.A. Noire.

Its L.A., but in the 1920s. Also, it is wildly accurate. Rock star spent a lot of time modeling the game. Its very true to the actual city. That will totally give you the creeps. Such a shame on the coffee though. Well, what is NOT overpriced in today's world?

3. gats

gats Member

I've been to LA and it looks just like what I expected from all the movies/games I've seen. L.A. Noire is a great game just like sidd suggested.

4. Knoonz

Knoonz New Member

I've heard of LA Noire but haven't gotten around to playing it yet. I'm pretty sure my husband owns it, so I really have no excuse! We bought it right after moving here so I didn't have quite a good grasp on the area while I watched him play. It would definitely be more fun to play on my own.

5. sidd230

sidd230 Member

You must play it! I felt the city lives beautiful even though I have never been to USA, let alone LA. Post your reactions. Please.

6. ACSAPA

ACSAPA Member

I don't live in Los Angeles, but I live in Miami AKA Vice City and I was alive in the 1980s and can attest that Miami really did look like GTA Vice City in the 80s. I can even recognize some of the specific streets and hotels that they modeled the game world on.