Anyone else can't enjoy playing without using hacks?

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by HeyItsFranklin, Apr 16, 2016.

1. HeyItsFranklin

HeyItsFranklin New Member

I don't mean all the time but sometimes I feel it gets a bit boring only having so many things to do for fun but I feel like I can't seem to enjoy the game without them anymore. I'd like to use them online not to grief other players but to be able to just have fun like being able to spawn any vehicle or teleporting or tweak the settings like gravity gun stuff like that. Anyone else experiencing this?

2. Destiny

Destiny New Member

The hacks and cheats are the funniest part of that game. Especially, if you're just driving around and bullshitting! I love using them... my favorite is running from cops and using cheats just to get whatever I want and make badass escapes.

3. JusApee

JusApee New Member

On contrary, I find hacks disturbing and I think that they ruin the fun rather than create it. It was fun in GTA Vice City and San Andreas, but in GTA V, it simply doesn't feel like using hacks gives you anymore fun than you can have by yourself.

4. spectre456

spectre456 Member

I've never used hacks and I honestly never felt like I needed to. The game is what it is and I see no reason to mess with it. Especially if yoh only use the hacks to grief people on gta online.

5. I don't like using hacks for the risk of getting banned, but having tons of money is really fun. Being able to buy and modify any car is great. I also have a nice yacht and helicopter thanks to some hackers. It's basically a shortcut to being rich, as being able to afford a yacht would take a crazy amount of time doing it legit.

6. raceman998

raceman998 Member

I also use many cheat codes in GTA 5. Well, I used to play this game without the cheats but once of my friends game referred me a cheat book and I found some cheat codes for this game.my I agree with you, the game is boring without them. They add some extra fun to the game and that is why I love to use them.