Any Breaking Bad Fans?

Discussion in 'Film and Television' started by teabwoi, Jun 16, 2014.

1. teabwoi

teabwoi Member

I always heard my friends talking about this tv series called breaking bad and they were always talking about how great the series is and how interesting the storyline is. After a few days of being bombarded with breaking bad updates I decided that I wanted to take a look at what this tv series was all about. Well now the rest is history because I am hooked to that show.

Do any of you guys really enjoy the show? Are any of you guys fans of the show? And what is it about the show that you like the most?

2. rossonomous

rossonomous Member

There was a previous thread about this. Of course! It is the best series I have ever watched by far and the actors are fantastic. The way the characters are so different but always end up back together is one aspect I really like.

3. wowtgp

wowtgp Member

Oh man! I loved that series. I am so gonna miss it. One of the best series I have ever watched, hands down!

4. teabwoi

teabwoi Member

Man I am so upset that I caught to so late. Thank God that I have Netflix that I am able to watch all the episodes when I feel like it. Man I am so hooked to that show now that it ain't funny I just like how you see the main character just changing as the series goes on into this darker Character.

5. Dez97

Dez97 Member

I've never watched it before, but I've been really interested in checking it out.

6. jurew2

jurew2 Member

I really loved that series when I watched it. I like how badass Walt is druing all the series, and the way he is getting more and more badass when the story progeses. I didn't watch the series when it was originaly aired, but I was watching it a little later. I watched all of the episodes in just a few weeks and I don't regret any second that I spent on watching Breaking Bad. I just miss a final episode where they would show what happened to Walt when the police came to the laboratory, what happened to Walts family and of course what happened to Jessie after that when he "escaped" from Walt in the last episode.

7. wulfman

wulfman Member

i love the show breaking bad. i am currently watching season 4. right now that cop that works for gus is taking jesse out into the desert and walt is going apeshit. dont know why walt cares so much about jesse though. kid cant handle reality well.

8. wulfman

wulfman Member

by the way Bryan Cranston.. props . excellent acting . and Walter White, one of the most composed bad guys there is . shit anybody else would have fallen apart after the obstacles he has faced.

9. rgrimes

rgrimes Member

I love Breaking Bad! Bryan Cranston's acting is insane, Vince Gilligan is a god at directing and the plot is fantastic!

10. wulfman

wulfman Member

yep Vince Gilligan was a genius in this no doubt.

11. mssfgaming

mssfgaming Member

[Spoiler Alerts!]

Ah, Breaking Bad. The best show ever to me. The television show created some of the most memorable moments in TV history. Yes, the acting. Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul. Walter and Jesse. As much as I liked Bryan Cranston's performance, who didn't cry when he started to talk about him dying, Aaron Paul took me in. His character, Jesse, is probably my favorite character. He was broken by the end of it all. He had nothing left to lose. In the beginning, he was this cocky pretty boy who sold dope but then, he started to mature and evolve and grow as Walter (Bryan Cranston) started to decline into villainy. The character had so much development. What an actor. The supporting cast, top notch. Honestly, a few tears fell when I saw Mike die. And when Gus died and the truth was revealed, I threw everything I knew about television right out the window. Bless this show. It started and ended on such perfect notes.

12. wulfman

wulfman Member

yep and i am on season 5 episode 5 right now where they robbed the train of methylamine

13. mssfgaming

mssfgaming Member

One of the best heists in the television show. In fact, that episode is probably ranked as one of the best episodes in the whole of Season 5. The episode really speaks about Walter's relationship with Todd and the growing decline of Jesse's whole existence. Once Todd performed the task correctly, I realized that Jesse was almost done for. With Todd here, Jesse is a burden. If he does something wrong, then Walter can easily dispose of him and put Todd in his position. The only reason Jesse was there was because of the history between them. The drama is just so intense!

14. wulfman

wulfman Member

well now Hank has just sat on Walt's toilet and seen WW and that rhyme on the book. Nearing the end boys. I'll give a full opinion on it after I watch the finale. I am not reading any posts in this thread in case somebody gives something away.

15. wulfman

wulfman Member

Well I finished this drama right before the Emmy Awards and will tell you every one that won deserved it and more. One of the best drama series I have ever seen.

16. wulfman

wulfman Member

Breaking Bad spinoff is to be released in 2015 where it will portray events a few years before Saul gets involved with Walter White and Pinkman. Aaron Paul will not make any appearances as of yet.

17. Catalyst64

Catalyst64 New Member

Not really a fan, but I watched the show up until Season 4 episode 3 maybe? I still think it is one of the greatest TV series and deserves all of the hype it gets, it's just that I prefer other things more than it.
    One thing I loved about it was the cast. I find them to be all very fun and interestingpeople. I recently watched a video of some of them playing bowling and they were having a blast. Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul are both great actors, as well as the rest of the crew. Great series overall if you're into that kind of shows.

18. wulfman

wulfman Member

You should watch the whole thing . Season 5 has one of the best shows out of all 5 seasons.

19. wowtgp

wowtgp Member

Are they working on that? If yes, then I am definitely going to be watching it from the very first episode.

20. wulfman

wulfman Member

Yes sir they are. It will be released in early 2015. I don't know if Vince Gilligan is involved. Although I am pretty sure he is.