Alright, be honest, did you cheat?

Discussion in 'GTA Vice City' started by HornedDemoN, May 19, 2015.

1. buster

buster New Member

When I was a kid? All the time. 10 year old me learned how to type by constantly typing LEAVEMEALONE and PROFESSIONALTOOLS. In the end though, I re-played the game several times since then and it was just more fun to play without cheats.

2. justrace

justrace Member

Actually, this game is famous because of the cheat codes. Without the cheat codes, this game would become less interesting. Honestly, I have used many cheat codes and it felt great to play this game with the cheats. I have been using the cheat codes for many years and I still use them.

3. AxelR

AxelR New Member

When I was a child, I just had to. It was a whole lot funnier to play the games and do crazy stuff, because you had everything you wanted. But I'm planning on replaying the game without a single cheat, like I did with GTA San Andreas few days ago. It took me 20h to complete the game, a little more than another 10h to 100% it. Wonder how long will I need for Vice City.

4. Haroon

Haroon New Member

Honestly saying that I have never tried any kind of cheats while playing games.I don't like to use any cheats to win a game.I think so that a sincere and talented game player should always show his ultimate skills to finish a game properly.A game player should always use his own natural skills to enjoy a game but not with the help of cheats.

5. jakub1

jakub1 Member

I agree, but there are certain situations where you need cheats.

6. razer

razer Member

I did. The game was hard for a kid.

7. Athanas

Athanas Member

It is always a good thing to play the game without involving any cheats. But sometimes, you are forced to use them. I occasionally use them.

8. jakub1

jakub1 Member

Use cheats only when you feel like you're stuck.

9. seotoppewdie

seotoppewdie New Member

Anh Bắc Đần Độn Cảm ơn các em đã xem video của anh nha. Các em xem thấy hay thì like video của anh nhé
    Đừng quên ĐĂNG KÝ kênh Anh Bắc Đần Độn để có những Video mới nhất nhé

10. fishbate

fishbate Member

Yes i use cheat codes just to have fun and wreck everything on my path lol...
    Its actually a good way to have fun, just do want you want and just enjoy. That's why i love GTA.

11. aveli

aveli Member

The cheat codes were the best part about GTA Vice City. I actually remember using a cheat code to get more arsenal and life. I can't quite remember the name but it surely helped in that shopping mall where you encounter some kind of SWAT unit.

12. Slashman8

Slashman8 New Member

I think in a couple of points in the game I just got board and decided to use a couple of cheats to spice things up.