Alright, be honest, did you cheat?

Discussion in 'GTA Vice City' started by HornedDemoN, May 19, 2015.

1. Stoyanow

Stoyanow New Member

Indeed I did. The whole time, actually. How could you possibly play a Grand Theft Auto game without enjoying the numerous downright hilarious cheats? Yes, that was a rhetorical question.

2. kylerlittle

kylerlittle New Member

Lol, I know what you mean.

3. MrHurricane89

MrHurricane89 New Member

I only cheated for fun. My favorite was pressing ESC, entering the tank code 20-30 times and unpausing game.

4. SeereneAngel88

SeereneAngel88 New Member

I made myself play the game completely clean the first time around, despite me cursing countless times and nearly breaking my controller.

Once I beat the game however, all playthroughs after that was cheat central especially with the health and flying car cheats.

5. jamiew23

jamiew23 New Member

Haha yes I did! Back in the day I always used cheats because I was young and just loved messing around. Didn't take the story mode seriously and cheats just made it even better :p

6. Smokey

Smokey New Member

I did cheat at times, yes. I used health and ammo cheats when I really needed them. When I had completed the game, I went around and used all the fun cheats like all weapons, infinite ammo and stuff like that to just cause havoc and have a good time with the game after completion. :) I think the built-in cheats are a nice feature, and you don't really get button cheats in games anymore.

7. Yosh

Yosh New Member

Yeah. I cheated a lot. I tried avoiding using any when completing the storymode, but they were so much fun to use when wrecking havok! I loved the flying cars and the tank. Managed to get the tank to fly once, by firing in the opposite direction I was driving. Super hard to control but great fun :D

8. ericnail

ericnail New Member

Haha of course! I get the want to finish the story without them, but I was not that person. I used the health/armor/ammo cheat religiously. I think that's one of the best parts of the game. Plus who doesn't want to be able to push a few button and instantly spawn a vehicle of their choice right there in the middle of the beach??

9. alaineman

alaineman New Member

Did not really play the story all that well for what I remember, but I probably used cheats yeah. Also flying tanks was way too insane.

10. Cyrus

Cyrus New Member

Yep. Specifically the weapons cheats, which I also used to beat GTA IV and SA. I had no shame. R2, R1, R2, L1, R2, LEFT, DOWN, RIGHT, UP, LEFT, DOWN, RIGHT, UP.

11. atlantasports

atlantasports New Member

Of course! Anyone who owned the game has at one point or another.

12. atlantasports

atlantasports New Member

THE MOST LEGENDARY OF CHEATS

13. atlantasports

atlantasports New Member

I totally forgot about the flying tanks. Those things were golden. I remember myself laughing at that really really hard.

14. alaineman

alaineman New Member

Somtimes I went flying with a friend in a tank. He steered and I shot the shells backwards. Made it pretty fun.

15. Destiny

Destiny New Member

I can't lie, I cheated a lot on Vice City. I was a lot younger back then and they were just right there beggin' to be used. Vice City is actually the first GTA game I mastered and I probably owe a lot to those cheats. I wasn't the player I am noe back then.

16. atlantasports

atlantasports New Member

That is true bonding right there.

17. atlantasports

atlantasports New Member

That's how I felt about all cheat codes. There were even booklets that had cheat codes in them.

1 person likes this.
  18. atlantasports

atlantasports New Member

Does anyone remember the cheat code booklet called Tips and Tricks? I used to use that thing all of the time whenever I played video games.

19. jetliposting

jetliposting New Member

Yeah, for sure! I cheated in all GTA games. That's one of the best things about them. I also try cheating all games, regardless if cheat codes are available or not. In the ones that don't have cheat codes, I usually find bugs and errors that make the game easier to win. Cheating is fun :p.

20. rajesh1209

rajesh1209 Member

Yes, I admit that I used the cheat codes. Yes, I agree with the fact that cheat codes make the game much more interesting. I enjoyed the cheat 'BIGBANG' that blows ups all the nearby cars. I have also used 'SEAWAYS'. It allows the car to hover over water. I also enjoyed the 'CATSANDDOGS' cheat. It brings stormy weather. All these cheats add up an extra thrill to the game.