AG Drive

Discussion in 'Sim Racing' started by erook7878, Mar 28, 2016.

1. erook7878

erook7878 Active Member

Tom's Guide rated it as one of the best racing games in iOS. Unlike most of the racing games, it costs $3.99. Has anyone played this game? Is it worth the price?

2. rajesh1209

rajesh1209 Member

This game is unique than other racing games. In this game, you drive a drive a 'craft' instead of cars that we drive in regular racing games. This game comes in the genre of 'Sci-Fi Racing'. The graphics of the game looks very futuristic. I think that the game is worth the price and that is why Tom's Guide rated it as one of the best racing games.

3. ZXD123

ZXD123 Member

Its a pretty good game. Most games you have to pay in order to get a "good game" and this is one of those games though there are some that are free and are really good as well.

4. raceman998

raceman998 Member

Thanks for the review. Now, I am sure about the game and I will definitely buy it.

5. raceman998

raceman998 Member

I agree with you. It's a good game. I have played it and I would rate it 4.8/5.

6. erook7878

erook7878 Active Member

The crafts sound really interesting to me. It reminds me of an old PC game I use to play. The graphics do look pretty solid and the Sci-fi genre looks interesting.

7. Denis Hard

Denis Hard Member

I don't trust reviews but if someone who has played the game and has nothing to gain by writing a positive review says it's a good game then it certainly is a good game.

8. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

I also don't trust the reviews on the sites, but even if I did I still wouldn't buy the game I don't think.

I've never paid anything for an iOS game as I simply don't think they're worth the cost.

9. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I wish that ios offered some sort of way so that we could test these games out first for a while. I want to try out this game but I'm not willing to pay just to find out if it's good for me.

10. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

Seems pretty pricy for an iOS game, from what I've seen on Youtube the game looks decent but I don't know if it's worth the money.

11. justrace

justrace Member

I just have read some review about this game on the Internet. Well, I don't think it's worth the price you pay for. Most of the people are complaining about the graphs and a bad plot. I have not still tried out this game but personally, I would not prefer you this game because of the bad reviews.

12. likeandba

likeandba Member

I also research a lot about any specific game before buying it from the Apple store. I pay only for the highly rated game. Sometimes, people post fake reviews and that is why I search on the Intenet about any game. I have bought only two or three games from the store.

13. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

Fake reviews are a massive issue to be honest when we're talking about the mobile play stores, and I don't trust any of them these days.

You can usually tell what reviews are legitimate or not, and if the games are free it doesn't matter to much, but I wouldn't be spending my hard earned cash on a game, solely based on those reviews.