A Mario Kart 8 Nursery...

Discussion in 'Mario Kart' started by troutski, Jul 26, 2015.

1. troutski

troutski Active Member

2. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

Wow, this is really cool and I have to congratulate the parents here. Dad of the year award for him, for sure! I wish I'll be able to do something as cool as this for my kid, when they're going to be born.

3. ACSAPA

ACSAPA Member

That is adorable. My daughter didn't become a Sonic fan until she was 4 years old, so I never had a chance to do a cool theme nursery. I hung a Bruce Lee poster over her crib and called it a day.

4. JoshPosh

JoshPosh Member

That is pretty cool. Looks way better then a Care Bear or My Little Pony themed nursery that most of are accustomed in seeing over and over again. To bad people didn't make a Sonic the Hedge Hog theme or maybe a Metal Gear Solid theme for when they get older. Pre teen room perhaps?

5. troutski

troutski Active Member

Let me be honest, guys. If I was a father, there's no way I could come up with something as clever as this, let alone execute it.

6. GlacialDoom

GlacialDoom Member

Exactly how I'm feeling too. I guess I'd always make one of those really corny "dad jokes" and that would be about it. This parent is really cool, and I can only HOPE to be such a good parent when I'll have children.

7. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I wish I had a room that cool growing up. I'd even like to stay there now as an adult. At first I felt bad that the kid wouldn't remember the room but I realized he will probably use it until he is older.

8. teabwoi

teabwoi Member

Oh man I think that this must be one of the coolest things that I have ever seen in my life. I have never seen anything like this, but I do think that this is something that I would try to do in the future when I do get kids.

9. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I would like to do this as well for mine when the opportunity comes up, although sadly I don't have the skills to do all the other things aside from wall painting. I probably won't go for Mario though tbh.

10. Squigly

Squigly Active Member

This is definitely really cool! I only hope I can do something similar for my kid in the future, and raise him to be a gamer as well :p

11. spectre456

spectre456 Member

That's really cool. I would have loved a Mario Kart theme like that when I was a kid.

12. Locoton22

Locoton22 Member

Wow, I wish I had parents loke those, it would had been amazing, the way he painted the whole room is just amazing, thumbs up for him!

13. OursIsTheFury

OursIsTheFury Member

That's great and all, and as a parent he sure must be proud, but I honestly don't think an infant can appreciate any more in his room other than the rattle in his hand. This room would have been more suited for a 5 year old or so, anyone who could have played the game at the age would have given more appreciation for this work of art. But too bad though, that by the time the kid will grow enough to know what he has, there's already 5 more new sequels to Mario Kart by then, and all he will have is an outdated design.