A good racing game...

Discussion in 'Sim Racing' started by sam123, Sep 29, 2015.

1. erook7878

erook7878 Active Member

I forgot about F1 or Nascar games. You would use the same car as long as you decide not to switch cars. Like you said, it may be the same cars, but the specs will be different for each race track.

pwarbi likes this.
  2. raceman998

raceman998 Member

Yes, I agree with you. Forza 6 is one of the most amazing games I have every seen. Everone must check it out.

3. raceman998

raceman998 Member

Thanks for posting about this game. I would definately check it out.

4. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

I have some friends that are not that stocked about it, but I guess everyone has different tastes. Forza 6 is the best game that came out recently in my opinion

5. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

Forza 6 is considered the benchmark these days I think that all other racing games have to aspire to. When you look at Forza 6, with it being the newest racing game that's come out, it's obviously going to have the edge over all the others.

That's until a new one comes out of course, then we can compare the two and see if Forza still gets to keep its crown.

6. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I'm not too into this title as well but my friends are crazy about it because they are all car nuts. I myself care more for the racing bits than the car themselves so maybe that's partly why.

7. OursIsTheFury

OursIsTheFury Member

The thing with racing games is, it can be realistic, or it can be fun. It can't go both ways. Lots of things out there that can define what a good game is and isn't, but I can definitely say that it isn't one of those. If you wan realism, the feel of driving at a race track, or having fun with your friends by smothering each other with missiles and trying to win first place at a race. I think without the silly things like wacky racetracks and maps, a racing game isn't just any fun.

8. raceman998

raceman998 Member

Yes, I agree with you. It's probably going to be the racing game of the year. It's a wonderful game and just by watching the trailer you can say that it's an awesome game.

9. raceman998

raceman998 Member

Yes, you are right. The graphics of Forza 6 is one of the best graphics out there. Most of the people are voting for Forza and I also love the game.

10. Denis Hard

Denis Hard Member

I doubt it will be the best. Forza Horizon 3 will be out in September. A little later PS gamers will be getting GT Sport. These I believe will be the best racing games this year though I have my some doubts that GT Sport will be that impressive.

11. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

There's always going to be disagreements as to which is the best racing game, and that's even more so when it comes to the new titles coming out.

Every new racing game that comes out, in theory, should be better than the last. They will all be slightly different though and not everyone will like the same things.

12. justrace

justrace Member

In my opinion, a good racing game should have the option of customizing everything. I would love a racing game in which you can customize the cars, roads, sceneries, etc. The game should be more flexible so that the player can set every aspect of the game according to his choice.

13. justrace

justrace Member

It is true. The companies always come up with a better product. For ex- Grand Turismo 5 was rated low because of many factors but after the sixth version was released, it stole the entire attention of the gamers. That was an awesome game.

14. tgthewriter1

tgthewriter1 Member

I suggest Gran Turismo 6. Street racing games suck when it comes to customization. They limit how fast you can make a car go. Gran Turismo allows you to tune a old car to race like a new car. In the real world, you have to build a car. That's how you should play video games.

15. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

I wouldn't say that the street racing games limit your customisation as such, they just concentrate on different parts of your car. On the circuit racing games it's mainly about customising the performance parts of the cars, but the street racing games are more about the way the car looks.

16. likeandba

likeandba Member

I agree. I have played that game and I rate it 9.9/10. I have checked many reviews on the Internet and I found out that most of the reviews were positive. My friend recommended me to play the game and I bought the game. I think that this game is worth the price.

17. likeandba

likeandba Member

That's one of many amazing features of Gran Turismo 6. Most of the racing games have the inbuilt car collection and the customization is very limited but this game offers full customization and that is why this game is impressive. This game allows you to build your own car.

18. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

Gran Turismo as always been a game that was made for people who love racing, and not just in video games, but in the real world aswell.

The customisation that's available in this game as always been fairly advanced, and while people who aren't interested in racing can still play it, that was never the market it was aimed at and maybe why it billed itself as the real driving simulator.