Discussion in 'Mobile Gaming' started by Ghost Rider, Jun 1, 2014.

1. Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider Member

No, this is not year 2048. It's not an action game or an adventure game. It's a simple puzzle game that has players moving numbered tiles around a 4x4 grid. You need to reach the tile 2048 before the 4x4 grid gets filled by tiled numbers. Though the game is very simple, it's quite addicting. Have you finished this game?

2. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I've been reading a lot of people's comments recommending this game, and I guess this post is the one that would make me download it. I'm personally not fond of puzzle games, but I know how addictive they can get as I usually do still get addicted to them once I start to really get into it.

3. FosterTXT

FosterTXT Member

I have also been seeing a lot about this game lately online. I still haven't checked it out though because I have been pretty busy lately. I have a general idea about what the game is and it seems like one of those little games I would get hooked on. I will have to check it out soon.

4. Dez97

Dez97 Member

I have never finished it but my friend robert has like a million times. The kid's a genius I swear lol. Its not a bad game at all I really like it, and enjoy playing sometimes.

5. burtpovski

burtpovski Member

I've played 2048 before. I've only got to about 1024 for the tile, but never really finished it. The game is kind of ridiculous. It's simply sliding a couple blocks and just hope for the best. My friend told me to keep the highest number in the corner, which does help you win. But if you mess it up, you'll probably just lose.

6. kaitheteen

kaitheteen Member

I've had the game since day 1, literally. I've beaten it many many times and it helps me pass the time while maintaining my sanity.

7. Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider Member

Yes, it's one of those little games that would definitely get you hooked.

At first, I thought that this game wouldn't hold my attention for more than 5 minutes. Guess what? It's already 2 months since I first installed the app and I still have it with me and I'm still playing it time and again.

Yeah, you technically finish the game if you reach the 2048 tile. However, you could choose to continue playing and try to get higher tiles. That would definitely be a great challenge.

8. jurew2

jurew2 Member

I finished the game quite a few times myself and it isn't too hard. I have a lot of friends who are still strugeling to complete the game and get the 2048 tile. I stopped playing this game because I completed it so many times that it wasn't a challenge enymore.

9. elmarianexx

elmarianexx Member

Oh, I have never heard about it and I was quite confused by the title of this topic.