Your opinion on GTA V radio

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto' started by johnsmith1212, Jan 31, 2018.

1. johnsmith1212

johnsmith1212 New Member

If you really ask me this radio is pretty bad, but hey thats just my opinion.
    The only one i really listen to is Self Radio
    more: chung cu iris garden
    I mean where's Ozzy Osbourne and Halls & Oates
    I used to love Radio X,Bounce FM,K-DST,Radio Los Santos,Flash FM, Emotion 98.3 etc.

And you cant say "well listen to Los Santos Rock Radio" because i don't have a drug addicted DJ or a weird one and music is just waaay more different i mean i cant sing along Hold The Line and Running Down The Dream anymore
    more: chung cư 17 phạm hùng

Last edited: Feb 3, 2018
  2. serbog

serbog New Member

There were a lot of cool songs in the soundtrack but the overall radio wasn't as good as the other GTA games. I didn't really listen to that much of it though so I can't really judge.

3. pmk1996

pmk1996 Member

I find the radios to be fun. They are a really huge part of GTA so I don't see any reason not to like them.

4. razer

razer Member

Eh, it's OK. I think it appeals more to younger people rather than my generation, but at least it's better than the awful GTA IV radio soundtrack.

5. demitri

demitri Member

GTA V radio stations are really a great way of fun for players. It would lets us get us bore and keeps us motivated in the game. I really like the voices of RJ's of the radio station. The hip hop stations are really entertaining and having a heart touching collection.

6. saniamirzatennis

saniamirzatennis New Member

If you want to stay out the boring condition while playing GTA then the first thing should be to switch on the radio. You can listen to your favorite music whenever you want and it will keep you motivated in your mission. I like the hip-hop music on the radio.