Your favorite of the series

Discussion in 'Forza Motorsport' started by Marcus, Oct 12, 2013.

1. Marcus

Marcus Member

Which Forza game is your favorite in the series? I think 3 or 4 is my favorite of the bunch, that's where the series really got to it's peak I believe. I can't wait to see where 5 goes from there, and I really hope it's a really well done game, because if it takes away any good portions of past Forza games, I'll be one sad man. :(

2. Racer X

Racer X Member

I couldn't say, as I've only played 4. But honestly, I loved 4. The gameplay is engaging, but I really love the variety and realism in car selection.. that really appealed to me.

Are the earlier versions like that?

3. Susime

Susime Active Member

I do like 4. For me it's the best because it has a great variety of cars and I like the world tour mode. I think that was a good feature, that and the badges system, that was a pretty good.

Not my favourite but Horizon was an OK game. The rally add-on really appealed to me but I felt they could of done a lot more with the replay camera angles

4. GlacialDoom

GlacialDoom Member

Forza Horizon, the first one. It was simple, it was fun, it was simply a thrill. I don't really have anything else to say about it, I just had a great time with it, and I seem to tie the good times with the game.