Your Favorite Actor?

Discussion in 'Film and Television' started by Denis Hard, Oct 12, 2013.

1. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

Too many.. can't choose a favorite one: Stephen Amell, Simon Baker, Johnny Depp, Paul Blackthorne, Grant Gustin, John Barrowman, Lucy Liu, Tom Cavanagh and so many more. :p

2. softonic

softonic New Member

Terry O'Quinn is my favorite actor! Just because I love Lost series!

3. hafiz93

hafiz93 Member

In terms of action movie, I'm a huge fan of Jason Statham. I became his fan after I saw him in Transporter. He gives off this mean demeanor every time he acts and I love it.

Although generally, I really like Christian Bale. He's probably one of the most charismatic actors in the movie industries today.

4. Scooby Snack

Scooby Snack Member

Dustin Hoffman is one of my favorites, guy is a genius. From the Golden Age of Hollywood though, my guy is Jimmy Stewart. Brilliant actor and one of a kind.

5. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I loved his performance in Locke. I went into that movie without knowing anything about it and by the middle and end I was very much surprised at how pulled in I was and that I really wanted to know how the story would end. I thought the one location was going to be mostly just a gimmick and in some ways maybe it was but I feel it did contribute a lot to the movie being made that way.

6. Squigly

Squigly Active Member

Pretty stoked that Leonardo Dicaprio finally won the Oscar. He's one of my favorite actors so I'm really happy for the recognition he's getting.

7. FolkArtist

FolkArtist Member

I think Spencer Tracy is one of my favorite actors and maybe the most natural actor I have seen in movies, and he just is so in character, that it really looks real and he does not over act a scene. This guy really looks real and not like he is acting, but he did not play a character but was the character. I been watching a lot of his movies lately though and they are quite interesting?

8. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Active Member

Favorite actor: Morgan Freeman.
    Favorite actress: Nicole Kidman.

I am a big fan of those two people as well as their respective jobs. What they can do with
    their characters on screen is something out of this world... Really awesome! :cool:

9. FergusMacLeod

FergusMacLeod Member

I see a lot of Hardy fans here :) That is understandable since he is an amazing actor. I also liked his performance in "Locke" and "Taboo", but "Locke" as a movie was a bit overwhelming for me. My favorite actor though is Tom Hanks. I believe that there is no role that he can't play well. And one of my favorites is "Forrest Gump". He was also amazing in "Cast Away". Besides him, DiCaprio is the second favorite. Same goes for him, there is not a single bad movie from him, nor his performance.