Your Dream Modification to Mario 8

Discussion in 'Mario Kart' started by TheAspertarian, Oct 10, 2013.

1. TheAspertarian

TheAspertarian New Member

OK, I am no game developer, but I just like to get my nose in there and suggest what they should and should not do. I mean, who knows better than those of us in the trenches, am I right?

I was thinking...

They should allow players to choose from a selection of costumes for the characters that will translate to the online version or can be selected online. It would make the characters easier to distinguish.

Thoughts?
    What is your Dream modification to Mario 8?

2. Brad

Brad Member

Its a good idea 100% i like what your suggesting and its a possible if more people want it i think maybe you could earn coins which could go on to purchase costumes online?

3. Hemingway

Hemingway Member

I'm with you on this one. I'd like for the racers to be able to drive each others' vehicles.

4. qwertyuiop7

qwertyuiop7 New Member

Adding stickers or other modifications to vehicles would be very cool!

I'm also with Brad on using coins to buy costumes. This way, players can create their vehicles and share them with the rest of the world. Better yet, they could get constructive feedback too.

Hemingway likes this.
  5. Hemingway

Hemingway Member

This is a great idea. Some sort of virtual auto shop wouldn't go amiss.

6. opal65

opal65 New Member

Why you can't see the inside of all the cars in the game. In some cases the cars don't even get damaged and it bugs me

7. cookiemonster16

cookiemonster16 Member

I have to agree with you something like that would make the game a lot more enjoyable and entertaining than what it is. I love playing this game as it is, but having something different like that in the game would make me want to play it even more.

8. Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider Member

I hope that the developers would make Mario Kart 8 a racing RPG wherein you could roam around the land, visit different places, go on different quests, etc. but with the main focus on racing. It would be like a Mario Kart GTA game but with more emphasis on racing. Wouldn't that be cool?

9. fireinyourwords

fireinyourwords Member

I would love it if they brought back the Double Dash type of gameplay, even if it were just a local player option. I loved being able to ride on the back shooting items, then agreeing to switch at certain points with whoever I was playing with. It was so much fun on the Gamecube, I can't believe we haven't seen it since.

10. Wick99

Wick99 Member

I think they should add special tricks and loopholes for some of the tracks that can completely change the course of a race. It would be so exciting.