You Can Now Sign Up For The Crew’s Console Beta

Discussion in 'Racing Game Central News' started by Shawn Hopkins, Sep 4, 2014.

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Do you want to try The Crew on console before it launches? Then head on over to the game’s site and sign up.

Ubisoft has opened registrations for the closed beta on both Xbox One and PS4, and provided a reminder that the beta is coming “late September” with a recent tweet featuring the pic shown above.

PC players have already experience two betas for The Crew, but this may be the first and only pre-launch shot console gamers will get at it.

The Crew is out for PS4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, and PC Nov. 11.

The post You Can Now Sign Up For The Crew’s Console Beta appeared first on Racing Game Central.

Continue reading...

2. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Member

I liked the beta on PC. It ran well, surprisingly because the last few ubisoft PC ports have been pretty iffy.

wowtgp likes this.
  3. wowtgp

wowtgp Member

I am a PC player as well and I have to agree with you here. It'd an amazing game that runs really well on PC. I am pretty sure that I am going to buy it for my PC.

4. Yosostupid

Yosostupid Member

I've been playing the PC beta build, and to be honest I'm not used to 30 fps frame caps. Even on higher spec games I'm used to 40 fps minimum, so the 30 fps cap disturbed me. Aside from that, I really enjoyed exploring the massive world, and I can't wait to join my friends and lead a Crew through the massive open world, and maybe pass by a few cities a used to live in. This game sure is what I've been waiting for in the racing genre, and I hope they get rid of the FPS cap.

5. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Member

Same, I was honestly impressed. Ubisofts last few PC ports have left alot to be desired in the optimization area, but hopefully, now that the consoles have a PC like structure, it will make the next few PC ports better.