WRC 5 release date confirmed

Discussion in 'Racing Game Central News' started by BluBird, Sep 18, 2015.

1. BluBird

BluBird Member

Kylotonn Games have confirmed exactly when we can expect WRC 5 to tear its tyre treads into the PS4, Xbox One, PC and Vita this year: everyone in France, Germany and Belgium can mark their calendars for October 8th, while the rest of the world have to wait an extra week until October 16th.

And before you ask, North America hasn't been excluded this time - Milestone's WRC games always faced long delays in the US, but this now appears to be a thing of the past.
    [​IMG]
    With just under a month until release, players will soon also be able to sample the game via a playable PS4 demo, with other platforms to follow.

WRC 5 is French firm Kylotonn Games' first WRC game following Milestone's reign of four consecutive titles, featuring all of this year's teams and drivers and 14 countries with 13 rallies. Despite their inexperience with the WRC license, we've been pleasently surprised by what we've seen so far, as WRC 5 is shaping up to be an approachable alternative to DiRT Rally.

2. Susime

Susime Active Member

I looks pretty nice and I like the older WRC games.

Also nice that the wait is not that long.

3. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

I didn't really play any of the games from this franchise, but after a quick peek on Youtube the game seems really nice. Hopefully it launches in Romania as well, I would love to give it a try.

4. Susime

Susime Active Member

I played the first, second and I believe the third one I played too.

Those games were really impressive with great visuals and the cars were brilliant in which you could really throw them around the stages. The extra cars were some of the best cars too.

Take a good look if you can!

5. sillylucy

sillylucy Member

This looks better than the past WRC games that I have played in the past. I cant wait to try it out. The car and graphics look amazing. Thanks for posting the sneak peek!

6. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I'm finding a lot of titles here that never crossed my radar. This is ardently the fifth one in this franchise but I'm only hearing about this now, and it does look good so I'll probably buy it when it comes out, though probably a bit later on when the prices drop because it's honestly not my favorite of the racing sub genres.

7. spectre456

spectre456 Member

I didn't know there was a demo for this game. I've only seen bits of it, but it doesn't look bad at all. I'm gonna play the demo as soon as I can, maybe it convinces me of getting this.

8. Susime

Susime Active Member

I doubt I'll be playing the demo as there is other stuff taking my time up.

I would quite like to get this though, money all being well...