WRC 5 Multiplayer Gameplay

Discussion in 'Racing Game Central News' started by Todd Black, Jan 12, 2016.

1. Todd Black

Todd Black Guest

[​IMG]

In this day and age, especially when it comes to titles with the potential, multiplayer is a huge aspect that most people both look upon and expect. This goes double for sports games, and racing titles, as they wish to put their skills to the test against others and show off what they can do.

The video below shows off WRC 5’s multiplayer. Note, the gameplay itself doesn’t start with the multiplayer, the race begins around halfway through.

The post WRC 5 Multiplayer Gameplay appeared first on Racing Game Central.

Continue reading...

2. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

WRC 5 multiplayer seems like fun, although I think the graphics and gameplay of it can be vastly improved. At least it's a fun simulator despite not being perfect.

3. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

Looking good so far. I hoe they add more features for multiplayer in the future and I wouldn't be against them putting in lots of silliness as well but these days I think games like to appear serious.

4. Squigly

Squigly Active Member

Multiplayer is always a huge plus to any racing game. However as with any other game aspects such as latency and rubberbanding need to be addressed for a game to truly be fun and competitive.

Wubwub likes this.
  5. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I am really looking forward to these types of problems getting fixed to the point of it not happening anymore for everyone because only then will online multiplayer be a completely sufficient substitute to local multiplayer.