Worst Game

Discussion in 'Portable Gaming' started by dannyboy, Feb 12, 2014.

1. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

Yeah I remember back then many other games suffered from this obstacle as well, and if I'm not mistaken it's also why the first GTA's protagonist was a mute because they couldn't give him a voice as well. As for the weapon choices, I do remember it having a lot of choices but again none of them really appealed to me.

2. mssfgaming

mssfgaming Member

The worst game I ever played was Avatar: The Last Airbender DS version game. It was actually quite a good game and the character based system was actually well done. The story was okay but nothing terrible or bad. The one thing that hit me over and made me not want to play the game ever again was probably the combat system, because it was absurdly hard to do that. The enemies were just unfair and not the Dark Souls unfair where you have to have a strategy and make sure you are careful, no it was an instant one hit death unfair.

3. moaz13

moaz13 Member

It's going to be Final Fantasy all the bravest, if phones games qualify here.

4. ACSAPA

ACSAPA Member

I don't think any of us have actually played the worst portable games because I don't think anyone here would buy them.
    There is a Silly Bandz game for Nintendo DS based on the animal shaped rubber bands. There is also a Coldstone Creamery game for Nintendo DS based on the ice cream shops. I don't even need to play them to figure out that games based on rubber bands and ice cream are likely horrible.

5. Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider Member

Wanna play bad games? Simply go to the Play Store or the Apple App store and download free games that have very low average user ratings and bad user reviews.

I agree that Flappy Bird is a bad game but it's definitely not the worst one out there. Swing Copters is even worse.

6. wulfman

wulfman Member

I played Pony Unicorn Astronaut on my brother's iPhone. This game was brutally horrible. I told him why would you even get a game with a name like this. He said one of our nieces probably put it on there. Basically you are a pony in outer space. Enough said. Game was free though.

7. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

Lol yes there are definitely a lot more games that are poorly made. I remember getting tricked into downloading a few of them when I first got my device but nowadays I just stick to ones that at least have some good reviews.

8. burtpovski

burtpovski Member

I never really bought games that I wouldn't enjoy. I usually take look on the back of the package before I even think about buying it. I try to get the most out of my dollar whenever I buy my games!

9. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

Flappy bird is just too boring to me but I can see why people like it. Though yeah I don't think it has any versions of it on the PSP.