NASCAR 14 Will You Get This Game?

Discussion in 'NASCAR 23' started by dannyboy, Feb 12, 2014.

1. dannyboy

dannyboy Member

Is this is a game that anyone is thinking about getting? I have not seen any threads on this game yet.

helenedwards likes this.
  2. Wick99

Wick99 Member

I doubt I'll be picking it up. I played a few other Nascar games and they just stopped interesting me.

3. rossonomous

rossonomous Member

Naaaa. Well if it gets amazing reviews and looks like it is worth a play then I might.

Games like this I w ill always wait for a few reviews first and see what the general consensus is.

4. dannyboy

dannyboy Member

Is that because the games got repetitive? I have heard that a lot when it comes to Nascar games.

5. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Member

Naw, I've got other massive crash simulators for now.

6. Susime

Susime Active Member

I want to like it but it just doesn't look like it's good enough to hold that much of an interest with me. I can see myself playing it a few times and then just leaving it to get dust on. I would be better if they included the Nationwide Series and the Truck Series but it looks like that won't happen. So I doubt I'll be getting it. If I want to mess about with a Nascar I'll just play Gran Turismo 6 or Forza 4.

7. msreebaybay

msreebaybay Member

I would get a Nascar game, if I wanted it because I know it will be a little exciting. This NASCAR game will probably be very competitive, and it will have great aspects as well. I know if anything it will be very competitive.

8. StarFox64

StarFox64 Member

I didn't buy this one, but after watching my roomate play it for a bit, I might eventually. Looks like NASCAR is getting back on its game and aside from a few freezes (I really think it was just my roomate's Xbox), the game looks pretty fluid and simply fun. I'll definitely try it out when the price drops!

9. Kandikkal

Kandikkal Member

Nah. I am thinking more about buying Train Simulator 2014. You should check it out on Steam.

10. panderson248

panderson248 Member

Nascar games used to be better when they first came out, but now are very repetitive and boring. I hope they end the series.

11. Kandikkal

Kandikkal Member

I agree with this. They should make a new game, rather than bringing out more of the series.

12. matrixor

matrixor Member

It doesn't seem that good. I will probably not buy. I will see.

13. BBarnett22

BBarnett22 New Member

The best Nascar game, imo, is NR2003 for the PC. Anything they are releasing now on Consoles that have to do with Nascar are simply junk. I have played all the newer Nascar games for the Xbox and PlayStation and I didn't like them at all. Some people might think differently but I hated them.

14. mikelouis

mikelouis Member

Will check out the reviews about it first before deciding if to pick it or not. I always wait for people to play it and leave a few reviews before I can actually get the game.

15. chicagobulls6769

chicagobulls6769 New Member

I might but this game it looks very interesting. Hopefully the graphics are quality. I will keep a look out on the reviews in order to base my decision. If anything I will probably rent it first.

16. lwhite36

lwhite36 New Member

I have the game and it's not that bad. However, you get bored with it kind of fast. It's okay if you have nothing else to do though, hahaha

17. FosterTXT

FosterTXT Member

My little brother and his friends are big fans NASCAR, so I will probably pick the game up for them once I get the chance to. I have played the last few NASCAR games for the Xbox 360 and I enjoyed them quite a bit.

18. mauricioq

mauricioq Member

I was thinking about it...
    Because I owned a Nascar game for the Playstation One, and it was amazing, I had lots of fun with my friends playing it.

19. Jun Yun

Jun Yun Member

Ehh, not really. GT5 already has my NASCAR fix, I think I'll stick with that.

20. Dez97

Dez97 Member

I actually have the last version of the game and I really like it. I'm very much looking into getting it. I have been posting threads in this section but no one seems to be taking the bait to reply, so not so sure you know.