Who's having a hard time getting licenses?

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 7' started by Ghost Rider, Aug 8, 2014.

1. Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider Member

I drive in real life. I have my own car. I know how to follow traffic rules. I've never been in an accident. I know when to step on the gas if needed. Yet, I still find it a little bit too hard to get all the licenses in Gran Turismo! Anybody else having the same problem as me?

2. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Member

It's a bit hard but you really gotta watch the demonstration and be super careful to watch your speed and braking more than anything else. They are notoriously hard after all...

3. thepieeatingjay

thepieeatingjay Member

This is one of the unfortunate staples of the Gran Turismo franchise as a whole.

Even the old PS1 GT games had getting licenses pretty tough. The best I can say is keep working at it.

4. cyberpinoy

cyberpinoy Member

Getting licenses sometimes can be a very daunting task. I suggest getting a few friends who are interested in the game and some snacks and soda and just sit back for a night and keep playing all the licenses together until they are all passed. Maybe look into a walkthrough or a license tutorial on youtube to help you get that license you need to unlock the games features.