Which platform has better graphics for GTA V?

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto' started by Elgiz, Jul 29, 2018.

1. Elgiz

Elgiz New Member

Grand Theft Auto V has been an incredibly successful game among all platforms. While some of the players are enjoying the game, some are debating whether XBOX, PS, or PC has the best graphics for the game. This question has been popular since the release of the game, however, depending on some parts of the game, graphics vary across the platforms. Which platform do you think has the best graphics for GTA V?

2. killamch89

killamch89 Active Member

PC obviously (Unapologetic PC master race member here lol) but in all seriousness, the Xbox and PS4 are severely underpowered compared to even the lowest specced gaming PCs of today. I built a gaming pc last week and I can say although I can only play games at Quad HD, there is nothing quite like it. I was constantly getting killed in GTA online the other day because I got distracted by the Quad HD graphics.:rolleyes:

3. Kieranlewix

Kieranlewix Member

The PS3, PS4, XBOX 360 and XBOX ONE all have great graphics for GTA V. I would argue that the decision on what platform has better graphics would be one riddled with bias depending on the preferences of the player. I for one love PS4 and that's why it is my answer to the question of graphics. Having interacted with PS4 most, I'd confidently say it spots better graphics than most consoles out there and not just for GTA V. That said, XBOX ONE has some killer graphics as well and I'd still recommend it. The main difference I've seen between the four consoles aforementioned is in terms of lighting. PS4 and XBOX ONE are darker by default while XBOX 360 and PS3 are generally brighter. However, the PS4 and XBOX ONE can also be adjusted in the settings to look brighter so I don't consider lighting as a reason why I would rank XBOX 360 and PS3 above the PS4 and XBOX ONE.