Gran Turismo 6 Which Gran Turismo is the best?

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 7' started by grandtheftgamer, May 5, 2014.

1. GlacialDoom

GlacialDoom Member

Personally, I think that Gran Turismo 6 is the best, because it has more stuff to do, and it also has all the Gran Turismo 5 DLCs, which I really liked. I also really like the Senna update and I personally think that the soundtrack is amazing! My favorite car is the Nissan GT-R Black Edition, and you don't find this car in other Gran Turismo games, so this one became my favorite.

2. Qarnage

Qarnage Member

Yeah from a completely objective point of view I guess the latest game in the series SHOULD always be the best one too. Gran Turismo's formula has kind of been: take the last game and slap some improvements on it. It's honestly starting to feel like FIFA where each game is better but everytime I feel less inclined to get the newest game even though it's better. Anyone else feeling the same way?

3. diecarmona

diecarmona New Member

Gran Turismo 4 is the best in my humble opinion. Oh, how I miss how PD presents every car dealership with such detailed presentation, not just a list of car dealership like in 5 & 6. It feels awesome when you have to go to your car dealership to tune your car up, just like in real life. Oh, and one make races! The best without a doubt.

4. SamClemensNT

SamClemensNT New Member

Grand Turismo (GT) is one of those franchise games that does what it is supposed to do. Namely, it gets better from one game in the series to the next. Now with Grand Turismo 7's release date upon us I can only say that GT 6 is the reigning game in the series, but only for a few more weeks.

5. shreklock

shreklock Member

I can't pick a favorite, I like all of them more or less. Though if I have to pick the single best one, Id agree with everyone and say that the third is best, because that's the game that got me into the franchise.

6. BluBird

BluBird Member

I say GT3 , the gameplay is outdated now but in its time , it was near perfect , the only nitpick was the AI , GT was never known for strong AI anyway.

7. AmenoKaji

AmenoKaji Member

My god I miss GT2, that's when the series felt like one of the top tier racing games, since then I have become disenchanted with the series and it's been really hard from them to pull me away from games like Forza.

8. jurew2

jurew2 Member

I would recommend anyone who still reads this posts that you should choose GT4 to play the game, because there you have a lot of cars to choose from and the graphics is quite ok. You won't be dissapointed when you try to play it.

9. Smookie

Smookie New Member

The first Gran Turismo is and will always be my favorite one. I remember playing it as a child and it was one of the few games that I actually learned to beat my dad in. I also love the graphics, although its less modern compared to the latter versions. Today, I will still prefer playing Gran Turismo 1 over the others. Sometimes, the classic original is better than the trendy updates.

10. Jacob

Jacob New Member

I have never owned GT2, and that seems to be the general decision here; right now I would go with GT5. It's the one that got me heavily engaged in everything Gran Turismo, and I have come to love it looking back.

11. JohnnyHopkins

JohnnyHopkins Member

I really like GT2. The amount of effort that went into that game was unparalleled. It might be nostalgia talking, but that game was amazing.

12. hclpd

hclpd New Member

It's pretty tough to choose between the second and the fifth game. Both of them are great games. The latest one, however, is buggy as hell.And not to mention, the microtransations to suck money out of your pocket.