Which game has all the cars used in GTA?

Discussion in 'Racing Game Central News' started by john flaming, Jun 6, 2017.

1. john flaming

john flaming Member

Which game does have all the cars used in GTA? I love all the cars of GTA and i want to drive all of those in any other racing game. Do you know any other game having all those cars in it?

2. demitri

demitri Member

I think Need For Speed has all those cars that are used in GTA. There driving art is different in both games. Road grip, rpm and spped could be different in both games but the looks are almost the same.

3. demitri

demitri Member

I think it is better to play a specificaly racing game as GTA is not a racing game but you still can enjoy the fast cars and bikes in it.

4. john flaming

john flaming Member

It is fun to do a lot of tasks in a game. It would be great to play a game which has racing and fighting too. I love GTA for this reason. I never got bored of playing GTA.

5. john flaming

john flaming Member

It is fun to do a lot of tasks in a game. It would be great to play a game which has racing and fighting too. I love GTA for this reason. I never got bored of playing GTA.

6. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Active Member

I'm not sure if it has all the GTA car options available, but Need For Speed is the closest choice to that (at least the one I know of :D) because the diversity of cars is wide.

7. demitri

demitri Member

It must be different than the GTA game. Every game has different cotrol, options, and features. It is not possible to have the same cars and bike in a game. I agree with it that if you like racing then you should stick with racing games.