NASCAR 14 Which do you prefer to use?

Discussion in 'NASCAR 23' started by Dez97, Jun 17, 2014.

1. troutski

troutski Active Member

The multiplayer experience on Playstation consoles is terrible. Microsoft has Sony beat hands down here because its servers are more ready to handle heavy loads and provide a smoother experience. Sony's servers go down all the time, and you won't find that happening on Xbox 360/One.

2. Kamarsun1

Kamarsun1 Member

I prefer the playstation over the Xbox. I have been a fan of Playstation since the first one, but I currently own a Xbox 360. I plan on getting a PS4 soon.

3. JessiFox

JessiFox Member

I used to prefer the xbox hands down, but I've been using the playstation more lately and I actually enjoy it more than I thought that I would. I don't know about the newest consoles though, I've heard the xbox one has the ps4 beat hands down.

4. mkCampbell

mkCampbell Member

I wonder if I like Playstation because that was the first console past the nintendos that gave me the "WOW" factor? I mean, it was the first one that made me think of them as more than just a fun game. The original playstations made gaming more of a hobby than something to do on a rainy day.

5. PvtParts

PvtParts Member

Playstation. I'm sort of a graphics type of guy, so even if the Playstation had worse controls (by the way, it really fucking doesn't, contrary to some trolls' opinions) I'd still go for the Playstation over the XBOX.

6. mkCampbell

mkCampbell Member

Looks like I'm just a Playstation kind of guy. I think I've turned on the Xbox only a few times over the course of the winter. I'm guessing that's because most of the games I really enjoy are for my Playstation. Thinking about selling the Xbox for some pocket money.

7. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

I'd take Playstation over XBOX anyday. I'm a really big fan of Sony's products and the PS4 is a remarkable product. PS4 > XBONE for me, but it's just my preference.