Forza Motorsport 5 When Will You Buy Forza Motorsport 6?

Discussion in 'Forza Motorsport and Forza Horizon' started by TPhoenix, May 28, 2015.

1. TPhoenix

TPhoenix New Member

When are you guys planning on buying Forza Motorsport 6 when it comes out later this year? Do you plan on waiting out the professional reviews and hearing what other fellow gamers have to say about it after they buy it or are you gonna get right in there and just purchase it on launch day?

2. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

I think I'm going to purchase it on launch day but that depends on how the revealed game looks like.
    I hope they're going to do a good job this year with Forza 6!

3. Susime

Susime Active Member

I'm a Forza fanatic so there is no doubt that I will be pre-ordering it as soon as I can.

What version I get will depend on how my finances are going though!

4. AmenoKaji

AmenoKaji Member

I'd get it on launch day TBH. Racing games, it seems like its best to be there on day one if you want to stay ahead of everyone else. long as I have money anyway, it's mine.

5. spectre456

spectre456 Member

I'll probably hold off on getting it for a few months. I've never been one to buy games day one, and so far it has worked out since I can do extensive research on a game before I get it. I don't think Forza 6 will disappoint, but waiting a bit to get it won't kill me.

6. troutski

troutski Active Member

Day one. Launch day, baby! It's one of the few franchises in racing games or any type of game that I trust enough to get on launch day instead of waiting for the reviews. I'm looking forward to this one 100%!

7. GlacialDoom

GlacialDoom Member

I think I'll stay out this time, at least for a few months. I'm still really busy with GTA V and other games, and I couldn't make any free time in my gaming schedule, unless I'd get this game as a gift. xD

I will probably get it when it's on a sale or on its first price drop. It sure looks amazing, and I hope it plays the same!

8. Susime

Susime Active Member

Judging by the videos the handling looks about the same which is great news.

My only worry about this latest rendition of the Forza Motorsport series is driving in the rain. I really hope that it's done right. I'm sure it will be, just jittery nerves over here haha.

9. ACSAPA

ACSAPA Member

I always wait for a price drop unless it's a game where the creator has something to prove.
    I'll buy Metal Gear Solid The Phantom Pain at launch to show support of Kojima because of the horrible situation with him leaving Konami and them treating him like crap.
    He wants this to be his masterpiece, so I'll vote with my wallet. Forza Motorsport 6 can wait.