What's Your Portable Gaming Console Of Choice?

Discussion in 'Portable Gaming' started by turklife, Jan 16, 2014.

1. Arvis

Arvis Member

Yes! If I had to choose between PS Vita and PSP, I'd still take PSP. PS Vita isn't that appealing and lacks my favorite titles.

2. Naturalbeauty92

Naturalbeauty92 Member

I have a Sony PSP. I bought it 2 years ago on my deployment to pass time. I have been addicted to my PSP every since then Not only is it great for portable gaming but you can listen to music and watch movies on it.

3. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

Same here. As good as the graphics are on the current one it's just not the most important thing to me. What I liked most in the old PSP was the variety in games whereas this new one seems a bit limited in game variation.

4. Max007

Max007 New Member

I really enjoy the Nintendo DS. I don't own one now, but when I did I couldn't put it down. I love the game selection on the DS. I also like the interface a lot as well. It has pretty good sound quality to. I used to play Mario non stop on my DS. I would say the PSP would be my second choice. They both have their pluses and minuses.

5. peelout247

peelout247 Member

I have owned a few psp's in my time and the only downside to owing them was how vulnerable they were. It's like with out a case you can kiss your portable game system goodbye. But it was by far my favorite of the hand held market with all of the media features that came with it. Sadly I'm not sure if there were any good racing titles for it.

But I'd still get one today if I had to choose

6. qag

qag Member

I think overall the Nintendo DS was my favorite portable system. There was a huge library games, plus backwards comparability with the GBA, meaning there was always games for me to play. Nowadays though, I find myself moving away from handhelds as less and less games for them appeal to me.

7. rz3300

rz3300 Member

That was a big reason why I liked having my PSP. I would take it on road trips and it was all I needed, between the games and the videos and music. It seems second nature now, but at the time you could not get those all in one place all the time, so it was exciting and practical. It was not the greatest, but had its upsides.