What's your favourite movie genre?

Discussion in 'Film and Television' started by billydd, Oct 11, 2013.

1. niiro17

niiro17 Member

Action and Thrill. I don't like Drama and Romance too boring for me.

2. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

Same here, unless the drama or romance is extremely well done. I think it's just because most of them rely too heavily on cliches just like how action movies rely on explosions but from time to time there are those few ones that really shine regardless of genre.

3. burtpovski

burtpovski Member

Action and comedy for sure! Jackie Chan does really well with these!

4. tpicks

tpicks Member

I don't like horror films at all. I am fine with comedy movies or more real videos like pranks. There are so many interesting prank videos I enjoy watching on Youtube and Dailymotion.

5. FolkArtist

FolkArtist Member

I am really not into a lot of the mainstream kind of movies today, but I like a lot of foreign and indie movies ,although I do like some of the older type of movies with the older actors like Clark Gable and Sophia Loren in them and still watch them to this day. I also find movies with great scenery in them interesting and to give you an example of this would be a movie called Soulmate- and it takes place in the Welsh countryside with a spooky little village and its about finding comfort in the supernatural,ghosts and afterlife as well.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2017
  6. FergusMacLeod

FergusMacLeod Member

My favorite movie genres are drama, sci-fi, and thrillers. Because there is always something to think about after you watch the movies from these genres, they are not shallow and that is what makes them really fun to watch. And they always have something that makes you watch it over and over.

7. tpicks

tpicks Member

In addition to being a big fan of comedy movies and pranks movies which are more of reality shows I am very cool with Blues and Jazz music. During afternoons when I do not have too many jobs on my desk I keep myself active playing cool blues music using my earpiece. I like the Jazz cool evenings and nights.

8. Athanas

Athanas Member

I am a big fan of ost action movies, and sometimes I do enjoy watching horrors too.

9. overcast

overcast Member

Fantasy, Sci fi and the Action can be worth watching. More scifi is better. Because you get to know what goes on around here. We just learn from the experience though. Not all the time things can be that bad.

10. Cjanett

Cjanett Member

My favorite movie genre is fantasy and romance. I love sci-fi movies too. I love Harry Potter series and Fantastic Beast. I like Marvel Movies too.

11. Cjanett

Cjanett Member

My favorite movie genre is fantasy and romance. I love sci-fi movies too. I love Harry Potter series and Fantastic Beast. I like Marvel Movies too.

12. dionnextherese

dionnextherese Member

My favorite movie genre is romantic comedy just like any other girl out there. I don’t usually like horror movies because I get easily scared.