What's your favorite website?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by phatboi, Nov 4, 2013.

1. phatboi

phatboi New Member

So guys and gals... What's your favorite websites to waste some time?

I'll start with reddit.com (install RES to make things easier)
    And another is instructables as I love trying to build and make things and there's some great ideas on there!

2. rossonomous

rossonomous Member

Has to be reddit. I just sit there reading junk and checking out links that people have posted.

3. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I like YouTube the most. It's even replaced my TV watching habit as I mostly just watch online videos now instead of TV shows that have long winded storylines, and it's also partly responsible for my being out of the loop with my friends when it comes to these shows.

4. Aurelia

Aurelia Member

DeviantArt. I absolutely adore that website. It's for creative souls, like myself, to share our works and enjoy other beautiful things. You have everything connected to art, from literature, photography and drawings, to paintings, digital art and artisan crafts. I had constantly ''watched'' the website for several years until I'd joined about two years ago. My only regret is not joining earlier. I post some of my photography there. It really fulfills me. There are some magnificent photos of true geniuses - you can't believe they're just photos and not real. For all of you who like being creative, dA is definitely the place to go, even if all you do is admire someone else's work.

5. burtpovski

burtpovski Member

Youtube is probably my favourite. Lots to do on that site in terms of watching videos. Google is probably next. Lots to do on that site as well!

6. niiro17

niiro17 Member

Youtube, I watch daily YT videos of some gamers and it makes me happy.

7. wulfman

wulfman Member

YouTube I visit daily. I also am a huge sports fan so ESPN is up there for me. But yea YouTube above all. Either for news, a laugh or for some songs it is a great medium.

8. Kamarsun1

Kamarsun1 Member

To many site to pick just one. I'm on Sound cloud a lot. Youtube has pretty much replaced my cable TV. Twitter is a favorite website for me as well.

9. niiro17

niiro17 Member

Oh I forgot about Reddit. I visit this website everyday to gather some new things in life.

10. mssfgaming

mssfgaming Member

Youtube? That's a pretty good site that everyone uses and it's basically my main source of entertainment. TV is good and all, but if I had to choose between one and the other, it would be Youtube, which shows how much entertainment has changed in recent years. As a rabid CS:GO fan, I love HLTV, just ignore the toxic community within that website. It's pretty harsh but you get used to it. Just don't change into them, that would be horrible. If you visit the website and just see one thread, it's sort of traumatizing.

11. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

Same here. I think it's the site I spend most my time on since I've always loved watching shows and now I've almost completely transitioned into just watching online videos instead.

12. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

reddit or Youtube, can't really choose between the two. The former is actually quite valuable in terms of information, but so is the latter.

13. tpicks

tpicks Member

It all depends there are sites I can hardly stay a day without visiting. Some are forums, news site, the different social media sites. It's not quite easy to name one site as the most favorite in my case. I am an ardent viewer of Youtube videos too.

14. FolkArtist

FolkArtist Member

I would have to go with the Youtube Channel because they really have some interesting travel videos on there-and its a great way of seeing how the other half lives and also provides a nice virtual vacation. They also have some good tutorials on there as well for learning new skills -and of course they have some music videos on there that I like to watch-which is fun.

15. sidney

sidney Member

Youtube and Facebook Groups. Just being in a group with like minded people, even if it's just buy and sell groups consumes a big chunk of my time.

16. Cjanett

Cjanett Member

Definitely it's YouTube and Amazon. I browse YouTube most of the time because I love watching cooking blogs and some tutorials by Youtubers. While, I also visit Amazon often to check on items I wanted to buy. I usually buy things online because it's more convenient for me.

17. aceracing001

aceracing001 Member

Truth be told, I like FB and Youtube. But I think I've been wasting a lot of time in these sites especially FB. But sites like Youtube have been very entertaining and educational to. It's the site that I get to hear and see the latest news etc.