NASCAR 14 Whats your favorite feature?

Discussion in 'NASCAR 23' started by Dez97, Jun 17, 2014.

1. Dez97

Dez97 Member

What's your favorite feature on Nascar 14'
    Is there a specific reason why you like it so much?

My favorite feature is the Career Mode, I like it because I get to build up my ranking, and the custom cars are not too bad at all.
    What about you? What's your favorite feature and why?

2. Ricardo187

Ricardo187 Member

I surely like the Career Mode too, as my favorite feature of the game. I don't really play it a lot though, so there isn't much more I can say about the game in general. It's more of the game I have laying on my shelf.

3. teabwoi

teabwoi Member

I think that I spend most of my time in the career mode and I will say that I think that this is the part of the game that I like the most. So I would say that I think that the career mode feature is my favorite in the game to play.

4. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Member

my favorite *feature* is causing the biggest pileup on this face of the planet.

5. abe101

abe101 New Member

Definitely the career mode, I always look for the most challenging and exciting aspects of each game. I also love being creative so the customization is pretty cool too. I'm not the biggest fan of this game overall though.

6. JessiFox

JessiFox Member

Yep, I'd have to go with career mode as my favorite feature as well. I love the customizing, and that little bit of creativity there, and it's really the majority of the time I spend in the game.

7. gmckee1985

gmckee1985 Member

Hate to sound like a broken record, but I enjoy career mode the most by far as well. I like the challenge of improving over time and trying to become one of the more consistent and dominant drivers. It's pretty challenging and hard to achieve on there. I enjoy it a lot though. That's what keeps me coming back for more.

8. cameronpalte

cameronpalte New Member

I don't personally play but I have heard from many other people that Career mode is by far the most interesting and fun mode to play.

9. mkCampbell

mkCampbell Member

The career mode is probably why I play the game. I really enjoy working up the ranks and building up as you go. I think that would be something that NASCAR fans can appreciate instead of just going for the wrecks. But, there are times when I play that I just want to cause havoc. Mostly this is after a real race and somebody takes out one of my favorite drivers or a driver makes me mad. Can;t tell you how many times I've wreck Kyle Busch in racing games over the last several seasons.